Front bumper suggestions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Front bumper suggestions

Flowmaster Discount Code! Thank you JeepForum Members!!!!!Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Labor Day Sale!

Unread 09-19-2006, 09:08 AM   #1
jayr

Front bumper suggestions

Hey all,

Since denting my front passenger fender in a bit while wheelin with a stock front bumper (minus the milk jugs), I am in the market for a front bumper that will protect my fenders from trees. Where I wheel here in the NEast most (if not all) of the trails are tight tree-lined so am lookin for fender protection. Whats a good recommended bumper for daily driving and wheeling that also offers good clearance (doesnt sit low at the fenders) that is reasonbly priced?

I have the Jeeperman rear already on my rig so I would probably stay away from tube style ones.

TIA

jayr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2006, 10:41 AM   #2
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

I like my warn front bumper not sure what you mean by fender protection, but it covers the fenders from a frontal impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marneaus
10 because you're awesomely conservative and bash all the liberals. hoorah!
www.offroadoverstock.com

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill--
DestructoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2006, 11:00 AM   #3
ORC

How about these? http://www.raingler.com/shop/product...?productID=266

ORC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2006, 11:23 AM   #4
AustinJeep

Kilby no doubt
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...A/IMG_1994.jpg
AustinJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.