Floor Covering - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Floor Covering

UCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-24-2007, 11:16 AM   #1
OBK

Floor Covering

I am looking to rip the carpet out of my TJ had a leak in the winter causing some mold in the trunk. I was hoping to coat the floor with some type of rubberized material. I have heard of people doing this I am just curious what people are using.

I am a newbie to the site so this might be a stupid question but hoping for some help.

Thanks

OBK

OBK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2007, 12:41 PM   #2
Combatsylvania

searchie searchie..

Linex, rhinoline, etc etc..

basically any pickup truck "bed liner" will do..

[URL="http://www.combatsylvania.com"]http://www.combatsylvania.com[/URL]
Combatsylvania is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
Bhelliom
1998 TJ Wrangler 

obk where in ontario are you?

there are several options.

If you want it done professionally but at a much higher cost you can look into line-x or Rhino liner

If you want to do it cheap and by yourself over a weekend there's herculiner or other roll on bed liners.

Herc seems to be the best do it yourself kit, and is relatively cheap to get a gallon of it and do it yourself. Most of the time is in the prep work.

There are a few places in ontario that sell Herculiner, but even canadian tire will sell cheap roll on bedliner (wouldn't recommend it.. will look like crap and will chip)
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Old Guy Jeep Club #1026[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Canadian[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]Jeep[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Club[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]Member[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]#1026[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=schitzangiggles] But since you are barely able to vote, are younger than some of my socks and as inteligent as the fecal droppings from a retarded Chimpanzee you go right ahead and keep on keepin on. [/QUOTE] - Posted in response to a moron wheeling illegally.
Bhelliom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.