finally got lift and tires on!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > finally got lift and tires on!!

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #16
Rellyynn
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Before

After

Rellyynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #17
herbiehind
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i'm doing a rc 2.5 right now and i've got the front done and noticed the distance between the shock bumps and spring bumps is different . the springs have more travel till stop ouch!!!! . did you measure yours?
herbiehind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #18
hector2530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellyynn View Post
im running a '06 Jeep Wrangler X, and i finally got the parts. I got 33x10.5 BF Goodrich KM2s, the series 52 by pro comp (15x8), and the Rough Country 3.25 suspenion lift kit.

heres a pic

hi how you doing i have one like it but its a 2004 i have a question how much did you spent to do the lift kit and the tires approximatley? i kind of wanna do the somthing similar to it
hector2530 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
km2 , pro comp , rough country

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.