FInally completed my 4.5" ruby superflex lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > FInally completed my 4.5" ruby superflex lift

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Jeep Wrangler Framless, Bowless, Trektops 92-95 YJ, 97-06 TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-09-2005, 11:10 PM   #1
thekrutchmaster

FInally completed my 4.5" ruby superflex lift

omg i had it in my garage for so long anyways i got my 35s put on too, and its running great...getting my extended drive shaft at the end of the week and ill be ready to rip it up...i did have one question though, i have 2.25"BB and i wanted to stick those on too, what do you guys think??? i got the 6-8inch shocks so ill be fine there??

thekrutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2005, 12:50 AM   #2
ProfessorCRX
Web Wheeler

I think it's stupid to use the spacers on top of the lift you installed. But do you have a choice since you went with such a tall shock? Anyway, here is mine with a 4.5" and 33's. There is DEFINITELY room for 35's with no additional lift.

Took that one tonight after some mudding.
ProfessorCRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2005, 07:14 AM   #3
urbanassault

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCRX
I think it's stupid to use the spacers on top of the lift you installed. But do you have a choice since you went with such a tall shock? Anyway, here is mine with a 4.5" and 33's. There is DEFINITELY room for 35's with no additional lift.

http://img101.exs.cx/img101/8089/done4md.jpg
http://img101.exs.cx/img101/4794/p1090017small4gb.jpg

Sweet Jeep, should have gone "short arm" though.
Looks like your on the same boat I am. I can't go any more until I upgrade my front axle and steering. Thats ok, it looks like you ahave several years of tread left on thos BFG's. Luckily they last forever so us Jeepers can save money.
urbanassault is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2005, 08:50 AM   #4
Jerry All-Bran

Quote:

Is that all you have under there? a 4.5 RE? Or is Ruby another company
Jerry All-Bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2005, 09:18 AM   #5
igofshn
Locked @ both ends

Quote:

35's would rub as soon as you flexed it unless you run 4+" of bump stop.

[Jeep Pics
igofshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2005, 09:20 AM   #6
igofshn
Locked @ both ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekrutchmaster
omg i had it in my garage for so long anyways i got my 35s put on too, and its running great...getting my extended drive shaft at the end of the week and ill be ready to rip it up...i did have one question though, i have 2.25"BB and i wanted to stick those on too, what do you guys think??? i got the 6-8inch shocks so ill be fine there??
Without a long arm, you would have serious problems.

[Jeep Pics
igofshn is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.