FEBRUARY TJ of THE MONTH WINNER!! Bennettj13 IS THE WINNER!! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > FEBRUARY TJ of THE MONTH WINNER!! Bennettj13 IS THE WINNER!!

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-03-2010, 03:16 PM   #31
telkinsjr
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Cheers! That is one fine rig. Just mean enough for the rest of us to aspire to without going crazy and breaking the bank.

04 LJ: 4.0, auto, 4.88s, Aussie Locker front, Trac-loc rear, 3" BDS lift, Rock Krawler HD steering, 1" BL, 35" KM2s, MCE Flattie Fenders, Olympic A/T Slider front and rear bumpers, A/T rock rails, XRC8 winch, onboard CO2, Hummer-style intake, Hi-lift, HighRock tire carrier, CB, Bluetooth, Monstaliner
telkinsjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 06:23 PM   #32
Kip03TJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

OMG I want to sell mine and buy yours. Awesome dude.
2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara edition fully loaded 5 speed manual. Brown dog 1" motor mounts, Currie 1" body lift, jks front disconnects, 31" Goodyear Wrangler duratracs, 8 adjustable control arms, Advance Adapters HD SYE, Tom woods premium driveshaft, driver & passenger heated seats
Kip03TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #33
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip03TJ View Post
OMG I want to sell mine and buy yours. Awesome dude.
I'd sell for the right price... Lol my wife would kill me when I drove a 2-door jk home.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #34
aghostinside
2004 TJ Wrangler 

congrats. looks great. i hope mine is half as nice when i get done.
aghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #35
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Congrats dude. love the Jeep.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #36
WJ04
2004 WJ 

Congrats on the win..awesome jeep for sure
2004 WJ Laredo-selectrac 242-I6- Custom XJ intake w/Amsoil cone filter- PSC HD Pump & Res- PSC ported box- B&M trans cooler- B&M PS cooler- Custom chevy 1 Ton over the knuckle steering- Rough Stuff 1 Ton tierod & draglink ends- Saguaro 4x4 Front 3/4" shackles, Rear hitch & Warn 3/4" shackle-Mopar Front skid,Gastank skid -IRO TC skid- RRO super sliders- 6.5'' IRO critical path lift -IRO extended rear arms-Bilstein 5125 shocks -IRO F&R 6.5'' Bump stops-Carolina drive shaft-16x7 black soft 8's - 34'' Super swampers-Yukon 4.11 gears -Ultimate RCV shafts - LockRight Locked ECGS bolt in rear D60 -35 spline Chomloy shafts -BTF HD diff cover -IRO Adj A-arm-OX Locked super D30 -OX HD diff cover -OX drive away lock-Rock Krawler d30 truss-Stillen rotors & Matrix pads-JKS Adj Track Bar-JKS Quicker discos -Relocated OME SD-40 Steering Stabilizer-BDS stabilizer brackets-Relocated washer bottle-Removed rear sway bar-Cobra CB-TomTom one XL navi-alpine deck

Still to come: Flowmaster 50suv

October 2011 GCOTM Winner

Some of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/LockedWJ?feature=mhee

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjp2 View Post
I burnout on puppies and kittens
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniacx View Post
Lets not and say we didn't.
WJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #37
jeep2005ride
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Congrats, love the look of the armor and fenders, so smooth. Rims look good too. How you like the sound of the horns, yea and the best color out there, great job
(o)_)(o)_)--)_)
jeep2005ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #38
ohiobeach
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Congrats on the win. I liked reading your build while deployed. Well deserved too. That jeep is sick.
ohiobeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #39
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I appreciate it. I told my wife about TJOTM and she was pumped, then when we won, she was even more excited. I was showing her what everyone was writing and she was just as honored by it as I am. It's really cool. Thanks guys. If you liked the little write up, theres more pics and stuff in my build thread (link is in my massive sig).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep2005ride View Post
Congrats, love the look of the armor and fenders, so smooth. Rims look good too. How you like the sound of the horns, yea and the best color out there, great job
I think this summer paint is going to become a project again. This has definately been a learning experience. As for the horns, I'm still farting around with the OBA set up, so, it's a no go yet. They are just sitting there waiting to extend my frustrations at stupid drivers. I've got a pretty cool mounting idea for them that I think people will like. Lots of folks look for places to mount big horns like that in Wranglers, so I'm going to do a write up. I think it's pretty slick. Thanks again everyone for the comments. You guys rock!

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 03-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #40
jeep2005ride
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post

I think this summer paint is going to become a project again. This has definately been a learning experience. As for the horns, I'm still farting around with the OBA set up, so, it's a no go yet. They are just sitting there waiting to extend my frustrations at stupid drivers. I've got a pretty cool mounting idea for them that I think people will like. Lots of folks look for places to mount big horns like that in Wranglers, so I'm going to do a write up. I think it's pretty slick. Thanks again everyone for the comments. You guys rock!
I been waiting to see where your gonna mount them, you told me you had a good spot, I got mine mounted under the hood all crazy, would like to clean it up so I cant wait to see what your going to do, hopefully it will be better then my set up. you plan on mounting it under the hood or...... you dont wanna talk. well once again love the rig, great job and congrats. yea IO
(o)_)(o)_)--)_)
jeep2005ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #41
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep2005ride View Post
I been waiting to see where your gonna mount them, you told me you had a good spot, I got mine mounted under the hood all crazy, would like to clean it up so I cant wait to see what your going to do, hopefully it will be better then my set up. you plan on mounting it under the hood or...... you dont wanna talk. well once again love the rig, great job and congrats. yea IO

I've got all the materials, just need to take the time to do it. It's pretty slick. I got all the parts at Home Depot. I'll be sure to post up when I do it. I might jack with it while on vacation if I've got the time. I've gotta finish that damned OBA too. Bah! Too many projects!

Unread 03-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #42
ChrisKent
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Congrads!!

[SIZE="1"][URL="http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr57/nvsr57_14.pdf"]Motor vehicle deaths: 45,316
Death by falls: 20,823
Death by alcohol-induced causes: 22,073
Firearm Homicide Deaths: 12,791[/URL]
Just sayin'
[/SIZE]
ChrisKent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #43
JLC08JK
What was I thinking?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Congratulations
You wining just goes to show everyone how easy it really is.
All it takes is 1 year of logistics, planing, ordering, etc. Then when you finally get home, change your mind, send things back, sell things, order new stuff, get a better idea, order stuff, order stuff, order stuff, then and only then you can start to build!!!
So you start to build and then you change your mind and get a better idea, now you can order more stuff!!!
So here's the catch, you have to completely transform this Jeep while continuing to drive it every day. For most impossible, for James just a walk in the park!!!

99% of Your JK Questions will be Answered Here
JK F.A.Q./WILL IT RUB and Popular Threads

Protect Our Rights to Freedom and the Environment
Visit the EnviroBeat
JLC08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #44
dualtjs
2011 JK Wrangler 

Congrats. With the line up that we had, winning this month may be tougher than winning TJOY.
dualtjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #45
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC08JK View Post
Congratulations
You wining just goes to show everyone how easy it really is.
All it takes is 1 year of logistics, planing, ordering, etc. Then when you finally get home, change your mind, send things back, sell things, order new stuff, get a better idea, order stuff, order stuff, order stuff, then and only then you can start to build!!!
So you start to build and then you change your mind and get a better idea, now you can order more stuff!!!
So here's the catch, you have to completely transform this Jeep while continuing to drive it every day. For most impossible, for James just a walk in the park!!!
lol dude, if only you knew the amount of **** I went through. You are close there, but you forgot the "keep the wife happy" after every line item there. Oh and a "keep the bills paid" and a "call vendors and threaten bodily harm" tossed in for good measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualtjs View Post
Congrats. With the line up that we had, winning this month may be tougher than winning TJOY.
That's for sure. I'm definately worried about TJOTY, and I haven't even seen anymore rigs. It should be great that's for sure.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.