February TJ of the Month - Vote Now!!! - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > February TJ of the Month - Vote Now!!!

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

View Poll Results: February TJ of the Month
mdywglr4x4 42 18.03%
Member Disqualified. Votes here will not count 0 0%
LSU_TJ 33 14.16%
Bennettj13 69 29.61%
Elwood 12 5.15%
ZRubicon 14 6.01%
newracer 41 17.60%
QuickSilverCon 3 1.29%
Ultimate CC 14 6.01%
alecmcmahon 5 2.15%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 02-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #121
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005X View Post
unfortunatly no, atleast without restarting the voting process.
Would that be a bad thing? It's only a few days in to the voting....

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
Unread 02-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #122
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I thought that might be the case. It would be even more of a pain to restart the voting though.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
Unread 02-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #123
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod_hooligan View Post
Would that be a bad thing? It's only a few days in to the voting....
bad thing, possibly not, but it kinda throws everything for a loop, everything is on a time schedule and trying to get everyone back to vote is near impossible. just like the last time this happened we are gonna have to keep this train moving forward
Unread 02-20-2010, 01:26 PM   #124
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Or just cut it off and make the voting time shorter. I just want to make sure it's fair. Those votes could change everything all over again. It's up to the judges though.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 02-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #125
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneTheTJ View Post
Dang. Thats sad that the person who usually runs the contest gets disqualified for breaking the rules. Come on spyder....
I wrote the rules, I didn't break them. I did the same advertising I do every month with the exception of pirate - which was new this month.

That said, I'm livid

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
Unread 02-20-2010, 01:42 PM   #126
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
Those votes could change everything all over again.
Thats what I'm thinking, it's a pretty good gap between 1st and 2nd place right now. Would it be like that if the people who voted for spider6 could vote again? Just trying to make sure no one feels cheated, even the winner... No one wants to win by defalt.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
Unread 02-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #127
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod_hooligan View Post
Thats what I'm thinking, it's a pretty good gap between 1st and 2nd place right now. Would it be like that if the people who voted for spider6 could vote again? Just trying to make sure no one feels cheated, even the winner... No one wants to win by defalt.
Yeah... I see what you are getting at. The current gap between first and second is petty large right now, and the whole point of James entering this month was to compete against Spyder.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
Unread 02-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #128
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post
I wrote the rules, I didn't break them. I did the same advertising I do every month with the exception of pirate - which was new this month.

That said, I'm livid
i think the problem is the fact you were in the running. for example my name(obviously) is 2005X on here and 3 other sites, so if im in ROTM and i advertise the ROTM on those 3 sites even though i dont say "VOTE FOR ME" the chance of me getting votes greatly increases because of those 3 other sites only a few are also on here which means they know me on those sites and they would be willing to come vote for me.
Unread 02-20-2010, 02:15 PM   #129
VanBCguy
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

Wow, this month is another very hard one!

I have to be fair to newracer simply because when I first became a forum member, his was one of the rigs I most wanted to be like eventually. Maybe it's a dark green Jeep thing, but I find that his build is more applicable to what I would do and want of my own TJ.

Good luck to all. You all have amazing Jeep in their own way. Thank goodness for the ability for uniqueness that the Jeep world affords us. Many of you have been inspirational to me in one way or another.

Thanks for another great month guys!
Unread 02-20-2010, 02:26 PM   #130
digitalcox
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckrider View Post
I thought that might be the case. It would be even more of a pain to restart the voting though.
The voting will continue until the 28th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post

That said, I'm livid
Tell me that posting this contest in your own offroad club (which you are a co-founder of) forum isn't showing favoritism.

You did bend the rules ever so slightly to have an advantage on your behalf. After reviewing older posts concerning topics in other forums out of JF and the end results, I only found it fair to enforce the same penalties.

Sure, you may have done similar advertising in the past, but the difference was that you weren't part of the Top 10.
Unread 02-20-2010, 02:50 PM   #131
B2CARPEN

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalcox View Post
The voting will continue until the 28th.

Tell me that posting this contest in your own offroad club (which you are a co-founder of) forum isn't showing favoritism.

You did bend the rules ever so slightly to have an advantage on your behalf. After reviewing older posts concerning topics in other forums out of JF and the end results, I only found it fair to enforce the same penalties.

Sure, you may have done similar advertising in the past, but the difference was that you weren't part of the Top 10.
I would completely agree with this statement and the decision made... too bad b/c I was just about to vote for Will LOL
Unread 02-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #132
-sean-
2005 TJ Wrangler 

OK guys, here it is.

Fact.
The only reason that digitalcox is running the show this month is because I had to give up my judging post a few days ago do to a conflict of interest, in my opinion, because of my new job.
I was chosen by Will to run the show this month since he was entering the contest a few weeks ago, obviously that did not happen.
That being said, I do not see even the slightest problem with what Will did... nothing new and completely fair as far as I am concerned. And before anybody decides that I am playing favorites for my buddy, ask Will about me busting his chops over his signature a few weeks ago. The only guys I consider friends of mine on this board are Blaine, Greg, Jeff and Dave.
My point, I completely disagree with what is going on and digitalcox. Will's votes should be reinstated right now.
I want all of the judges to post their personal opinions right here in the thread, no PMing BS.
Unread 02-20-2010, 03:12 PM   #133
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

i cant believe i even have to defend myself in my own contest

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj...ations-890645/

Quote:
Originally Posted by official rules
RULES:

*updated*
• LJ Unlimiteds will be allowed every month regardless
• All pictures submitted must be hosted on your own with working links or you will be disqualified. (URL's only please, [IMG] tags not required)
• ALL PICTURES must be 800x600 or larger or widescreen equivalent (we will come for you when the year is winding down for a high resolution picture for the calendar) Please submit high quality pictures, your chance at winning could possibly be lessened by a poor quality picture.
• You are allowed to submit a maximum of 3 pictures for entries, if submitted more than 3 we will pick 3 at random.
• ANY pictures posted in the submission or build thread will not qualify for entry, all entries must be sent to the provided Email address
• There are NO classes, if you did not win because you got beat out by someone on 1 tons and 42" tires. I'm sorry, but they wont be able to enter next month so try again.
• Winners cannot enter again till the following year
• Those who did not win can resubmit as many times as they want in the following months
• (OPTIONAL) along with your 3 pictures you can send in a list of specifications and a story on how it came to be, so if you got something sweet let us know what it is!
• At the end of the year all jeeps that won the previous months will be automatically entered for TJ of The Year. those 12 entries will be voted on for 10 days concluding on new years eve with the new winner. (decembers contest will be shortened slightly to allow TJoTY) Those final 12 will be put in a Calander for all members to purchase. the top 3 TJ of The Year winners will be awarded Premium 1 year memberships on JF
• Slander will not be tolerated under any condition or reason. those caught bad mouthing others in the contest will be disqualified
• Posting additional pictures on public forums other than JF will not be tolerated. you are allotted 3 pictures for the contest - keep it that way.
• Company owned or sponsored rigs will not be allowed to submit. it is unfair to everyone else who operates on a budget.
• You may not under any circumstances ask for votes on other forums
• new entrants are given emphasis when being chosen for top 10
• Judges who wish to run in the contest will not be allowed to vote or access the submission website.
• this is not a popularity contest, this is to see who feels who's jeep is the best
• it is your responsibility to help make sure the contest is known about

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
Unread 02-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #134
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sean- View Post
Fact.
The only reason that digitalcox is running the show this month is because I had to give up my judging post a few days ago do to a conflict of interest, in my opinion, because of my new job.
I was chosen by Will to run the show this month since he was entering the contest a few weeks ago, obviously that did not happen.
That being said, I do not see even the slightest problem with what Will did... nothing new and completely fair as far as I am concerned. And before anybody decides that I am playing favorites for my buddy, ask Will about me busting his chops over his signature a few weeks ago. The only guys I consider friends of mine on this board are Blaine, Greg, Jeff and Dave.
My point, I completely disagree with what is going on and digitalcox. Will's votes should be reinstated right now.
I want all of the judges to post their personal opinions right here in the thread, no PMing BS.
I'd like to see the outcome of this. POST UP JUDGES!

And keep the votes comin!

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
Unread 02-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #135
Gunkel

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Wow, this is crazy!! I did not see Will's thread over on Pirate, that being said, I would have to believe that he did not violate the rules as they are written. unless there is evidence (not hearsay) to the contrary, his votes should be reinstated immediately!

Greg

Fireproof...jeep build thread

Cosmo Blue LJ...jeep build thread
Closed Thread

Tags
contest , february , tj of the month , tjotm , vote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.