Factory Speaker Pods - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Factory Speaker Pods

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 06-27-2006, 08:53 PM   #1
Wheels4186
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Factory Speaker Pods

Anyone ever tried reverseing the factory roll bar speaker pods? I'm thinking about the bikini top and wind jammer, but would like to keep my roll bar sound pods inside...What do yall think?

Dave

www.patriot-customs.com

04 Patriot Blue TJ- DAILY DRIVER/WEEKEND WARRIOR D-30/60 7.5" of lift, 38's, bumpers, cage, OBA, winch, armor, tube fenders, 2000W Stereo, etc.
Wheels4186 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2006, 08:56 PM   #2
nhlbill

2015 JK Wrangler 

I looked into that but I would hit my head on them so I decided to just leave em be.

Gone but not forgotten:
05 TJ Sport
RK 5.5" Long Arm, 1" Daystar BL
M.O.R.E. Bombproof 1" MML
AA SYE, RE CV Driveshaft
4.56's, ARB Super 30 Front, Detroit D44 w/Alloys Rear
35" BFG MT's
RK X-Factor steering, Currie Anti-Rock,
Nth oil pan skid, Rock Crusher Diff covers
Line X
OBA (Viair 450c System)
Trail Gear Rockers
Custom rear bumper/swing out
nhlbill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2006, 10:18 PM   #3
jbpdog

from what ive read (thought about doing it), you can do it. You just have to trim some of the plastic so that it fits around the door surrounds on the top. Youll have to drill new holes for the mount, and extend the speaker wires, but it will work. Unfort, it lowers the height above your head. Ive bumped my seat up 1", and being 6", id probly feel like I was in a civic or something..
Custom Sound System & 5% Window Tints
[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
jbpdog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.