Ever seen/heard one of these?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Ever seen/heard one of these??

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-27-2005, 12:31 AM   #1
2KJ33PTJ
1981 CJ7 

Ever seen/heard one of these??

So has anyone ever heard of, or experienced one of these first hand?

It wouldn't work with the older style sound bar, but I think it could be a great addition to the sound pods??

Overhead Sound Vault

2KJ33PTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2005, 08:07 AM   #2
under_psi

have not seen one of those yet...but it looks like a good way ot conceal a cb or a radio up high where lots of people have them open mounted....
What's coming through is alive. What's holding up is a mirror. But what's singing songs is a snake looking to turn this piss to wine. They're both totally void of hate, but killing me just the same. The snake behind me hisses what my damage could have been. My blood before me begs meopen up my heart again. And I feel this coming over like a storm again. considerately. Venomous voice, tempts me, drains me, bleeds me, leaves me cracked and empty. Drags me down like some sweet gravity.
under_psi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2005, 09:02 AM   #3
2KJ33PTJ
1981 CJ7 

Kinda what I thought...I don't really like the idea of putting a CD player up there (leaving a blank spot in the dash), but could be a great spot for a CB.
2KJ33PTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2005, 09:18 AM   #4
SirGCal

Never seen it before; but I will say that if it blocks the footman's loop on the windshield, I wouldn't be interested cause it would take away from the use of my bikini/safari tops. However, it seems it's just a compartment with a centerchannel in it. It wouldn't work with the sound bar though but the pods would probably be ok. If your TJ is a 2k and has the bar, you'd have to take it off. Plus with two tweets up there, that could hurt. Not to add the fact of central-only sound being far too one-sided...

I would say heck no to getting that one, but that's just me...

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2005, 02:20 PM   #5
JoonHoss
2011 JK Wrangler 

I'd also be willing to bet that the sound quality would be minimal, at best, since the compartments take up most of the available air space.

neat idea, poor application.

Don't mind me, I'm just another FNG around here...
JoonHoss is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.