Engine Swap in 2.5 1998 Wrangler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Engine Swap in 2.5 1998 Wrangler

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 02-06-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
JeepMartin
1996 ZJ 

Engine Swap in 2.5 1998 Wrangler

I have a 1998 jeep 2.5 wrangler that has a blown motor. I was going to swap it with another 2.5L but I am having one heck of a time find a 2.5 4 cyl. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or what kind of engine to put in or a good place to look for a engine.

Thanks

JeepMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
Mdorty
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I was going to go with Jasper Engine but ended up getting mine rebuilt by a local company. Wanted to change to a bigger engine but the budget (wife) would allow.
Mdorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #3
twofiveLO

Watch Craigslist and eBay. I also use statewidelist.com. as the name states it lets you search your entire states Craiglist posts. Hope that helps!!
twofiveLO is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.