Drag Link assemblies - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Drag Link assemblies

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
itsthatguy
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Drag Link assemblies

Has any one else had an issue with replacing the the drag link in a 2000 TJ. I have had issues with the threads not being long enough to be able to put the castle nut on.

I have ready that a lot of after market manufactures have the wrong specs. Does anyone one know which brand has the proper specs?

Thanks

itsthatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
Zombi
1999 TJ Wrangler 

It would help to know which one you're working with now.
Zombi's are in fact very unpleasant to be around, they smell, and bite--also, they eat babies.
Zombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

What is different about a 2000 draglink than any of the other years? Aren't they all the same part number when you order?
Unread 10-04-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
itsthatguy
2000 TJ Wrangler 

They are the same parts. I fixed my issue, which was that the auto stores have the wrong part. Apparently the aftermarket companies have the wrong specs for the tie rod ends on the drag link to the steering knuckle and pitman arm. I ended up buying the whole assembly from quaditec.

Thanks for the replies
itsthatguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.