Ok. Mission Accomplished. Though not easily.
After drowning these things with PB blaster and nothing happening I decided to try the screw remover tool route.
It didnt work. Looking back, I probably had the hole drilled out too big on the top of the thing for the tool to grip, but also knowing what I do now....I dont think that would have worked still.
So, I went on with drilling out the whole thing. I chose a bit that fit the hole just right so it would drill out the sleeve and the bolt thing at the same time. It only took a bit of drilling to break the hold of the sleeve on the bolts so I was able to unscrew them instead of drilling out the entire length. Checking out what was left of the threads, it seemed those things almost bonded with the sleeves or something lol.
Anyways, my solution as to how to secure the front of the door surround/frame is that I grabbed a 4" 1/4 bolt, 2 washers, and a lock nut to replace each drilled out bolt.