door hitting window frame - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > door hitting window frame

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 03-05-2005, 01:09 PM   #1
db_17_85

door hitting window frame

Is there a way to adjust the door/windshield frame so that this stops. It is the top left side of the window. With the soft doors on it actually sits outside the windshield frame (resting on it). Any help would be great.

db_17_85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2005, 12:42 AM   #2
Sparty
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by db_17_85
Is there a way to adjust the door/windshield frame so that this stops. It is the top left side of the window. With the soft doors on it actually sits outside the windshield frame (resting on it). Any help would be great.

soft doors...

can you bend them?

That was a last-resort suggestion on my full-soft doors.
Unread 03-06-2005, 10:22 AM   #3
db_17_85

the bottom half is hard, just the soft window half. Suppose I could try bending that part, but I have some hard top halves that do the same thing...no bending those...
Unread 03-06-2005, 01:07 PM   #4
Dragonmaster

the front hinge bolt for the bottom hinge and the door side on the top hinge have slotted holes, loosen the bolts, (requires mirror removal) and adjust.
Work 2 Live, Live 2 Play, Play = JEEP
Dragonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.