Disconnecting fog lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Disconnecting fog lights

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 09-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
alamonica
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Disconnecting fog lights

I have a 2005 Jeep Wrangler. I am trying to remove the fog lights (one of them is broken) but I am having trouble disconnecting from the wiring. They are the original fog lights that came on the Jeep and I can't seem to get them apart at the plastic connection. Any help will be appreciated.

alamonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
badmoose
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Slip an oring ping under the locking tab and clean it out. Then work the lock with the pick. It'll come take your time.
badmoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.