Daughter's Build Thread - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Daughter's Build Thread

LJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off RoadEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 12-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #181
BrowningGal
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_f150 View Post

How well do you like your BDS lift? Will you and your dad be able to make it to the hogwild shootout?
I love it! And nah, I don't think my babygirl would handle that too well lol

Unread 12-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #182
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningGal View Post
I love it! And nah, I don't think my babygirl would handle that too well lol
Thanks I was wondering how well the ride is with the BDS kit. I read the ride was on the firim side with there kit. So what do you have planned next for your TJ? Superlift has trails from dirt roads to extreme trails. Its a great park with a lot of easy trails you can do in a stock Jeep. The hogwild sootout is a event that Two Tribes Events is putting on at Superlift Offroad Park. They will have a SxS Challenges, Hill Clmb Comps, a Poker Run, a Bounty hill Climb, Family activities and more. Competitors list thread posted here http://www.arkansascrawlers.com/main...ad.php?t=18338
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #183
HanksRide
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thanks I was wondering how well the ride is with the BDS kit. I read the ride was on the firim side with there kit. So what do you have planned next for your TJ? Superlift has trails from dirt roads to extreme trails. Its a great park with a lot of easy trails you can do in a stock Jeep. The hogwild sootout is a event that Two Tribes Events is putting on at Superlift Offroad Park. They will have a SxS Challenges, Hill Clmb Comps, a Poker Run, a Bounty hill Climb, Family activities and more. Competitors list thread posted here http://www.arkansascrawlers.com/main...ad.php?t=18338
Sounds good to me, I think I might make it. If Browninggal doesn't want to go then I will bring my wife or a friend. This is a spectator sport isn't it. I don't think I am ready to get into any competitions with my heep Do they allow normal trail riding while these events are going on? Might see you there!
3500 Mile Road Trip With Daughter
Daughters 04 TJ Build Thread
My-95-YJ Build Thread
HanksRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #184
BrowningGal
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanksRide View Post

Sounds good to me, I think I might make it. If Browninggal doesn't want to go then I will bring my wife or a friend. This is a spectator sport isn't it. I don't think I am ready to get into any competitions with my heep Do they allow normal trail riding while these events are going on? Might see you there!
If it's spectator then yeah I'll go! Lol I just didn't want any rough and tough in my jeep yet! Lol
Unread 12-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #185
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yes they allow normal trail riding while these events are going on. I dont blame you for not wanting to enter your really nice YJ into any competitions. I feel the same way about my TJ. Saturday is the best day to come out to the park because most of the competitions take place that day.

Quote:
If it's spectator then yeah I'll go! Lol I just didn't want any rough and tough in my jeep yet! Lol
Yes it is a spectator event that will have all the top name drivers and buggys. Even Shelby Tanner will be there in here Pink and Black buggy.
Unread 12-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #186
HanksRide
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

BrowningGal got her KC day lighters installed today. Now she can see in the dark.😳😳
image-2718728937.jpg  
My-95-YJ Build Thread
Unread 12-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #187
BrowningGal
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
BrowningGal got her KC day lighters installed today. Now she can see in the dark.?de33?de33
Here's a good picture of them too, edited a little bit.
-BrowningGal
forumrunner_20121229_182414.jpg  
Unread 01-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #188
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

You missed a great trip yesterday.
Unread 01-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #189
HanksRide
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_f150
She is sitting here with me watching Hannity, Ethan and I have been giving her a hard time a out missing it. She had a birthday party she had to be at. I told her that her jeep was too wimpy and prob would not have made it anyway.
My-95-YJ Build Thread
Unread 01-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #190
BrowningGal
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
So I heard. I wished I could've been there, but I had a prior engagement that I had already promised to attend, and the guys somehow managed to get out of lol

Don't worry, everyone will be seeing my face at Hogwild for sure!
Unread 01-21-2013, 08:28 AM   #191
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
So I heard. I wished I could've been there, but I had a prior engagement that I had already promised to attend, and the guys somehow managed to get out of lol

Don't worry, everyone will be seeing my face at Hogwild for sure!
Bring your Jeep with you. If the event gets done early we can hit up some trails. It would be awesome to see the look on your face when you climb that last section of rocks on fun run. Do you have any plans to install a CB in your Jeep?
Unread 01-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #192
BrowningGal
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Bring your Jeep with you. If the event gets done early we can hit up some trails. It would be awesome to see the look on your face when you climb that last section of rocks on fun run. Do you have any plans to install a CB in your Jeep?
I'm totally bringing my jeep! And yeah I would love to hit up some trails if we can. I'd like to have a CB, but I've gotta wait til I have the money haha HanksRide spoils me enough so I'd like to buy that.
Unread 01-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #193
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm totally bringing my jeep! And yeah I would love to hit up some trails if we can. I'd like to have a CB, but I've gotta wait til I have the money haha HanksRide spoils me enough so I'd like to buy that.
The park is open for wheeling and your arm band for the event allow you to wheel and watch. You should get a chance to hit up some trails. Well when you come down for the HWS remind me to show you my CB mount its cheap and easy to make. Best part its out of the way and you can hear it great in the Jeep.
Unread 03-01-2013, 02:09 PM   #194
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Well how did you like Superlift offroad park?
Unread 03-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #195
BrowningGal
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well how did you like Superlift offroad park?
Oh man I loved it! We all had a blast and can't wait until next time!!

Tags
arkansas

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.