Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Data base error, max user connections.

1K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  Jerry Bransford 
#1 ·
I know this isn't TJ tech related, but is anyone else having above troubles.

Approx 1/2 of the time I get these errors, usually opens after a couple of retries.

#6 ·
It is a real and serious problem. The moderator community has been pushing VS on it for a little while. And yes, we agree it is getting worse. We are as frustrated as you all are. We are told there is a solution in the works. I wish I had more specifics to give you, but we appreciate everyone hanging in there.

#18 ·
Mods, since I started this thread, fell free to end it.

I just didn't know if this was a "me" problem, according to my wife, most problems do belong to me.

#31 ·
I feel like this is the one thread on this forum where I'd actually have more knowledge about an issue than the majority of other users.
- A software / web developer who just bought his first Jeep a month ago.

- EDIT:

I had to reset my password and the site emailed me a new password in plain text. That's considered a web security no-no. but a lot of these old forum sites use old code that's not exactly up to modern standards. What you should take away from this is that it's probably a good idea to not use a password for this site that you use on other accounts.

#33 ·
As Biffgnar said, us admins/mods are as frustrated as you all are. We have been pushing the Vertical Scope technical staff HARD multiple times most every day to have the above mentioned problems fixed. We have been told a fix is in the works. That once testing has been completed it will be installed for us.

It is all being taken extremely seriously so please hang in there. Your patience is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.