Dana 44 Parking Brake Parts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Dana 44 Parking Brake Parts

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
matthewh_1
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Dana 44 Parking Brake Parts

Are they interchangeable with any other axles? TJ Dana 35? Or ZJ 35 (I thought that was a popular swap) I need a couple little springs and junk, possibly the dust shield, but the dealership only sells the entire parking brake assembly in a kit for $177 bucks, and even if I did want to pay that, they're back ordered for who knows how long.

Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #70
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclauson View Post
When a girl tells you your flex is sexy then you are doing something right in life.
matthewh_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
Benderff

2006 TJ Wrangler 

You can get a parts kit for them from NAPA for pretty cheap. I have always just flattened the dust shield out, unless it's missing.
Unread 07-21-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewh_1 View Post
Are they interchangeable with any other axles? TJ Dana 35? Or ZJ 35 (I thought that was a popular swap) I need a couple little springs and junk, possibly the dust shield, but the dealership only sells the entire parking brake assembly in a kit for $177 bucks, and even if I did want to pay that, they're back ordered for who knows how long.
You can get the brake hardware kits from us at Black Magic Brakes or even from Rock Auto.
Unread 07-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #4
Turfzilla
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
You can get the brake hardware kits from us at Black Magic Brakes or even from Rock Auto.
Cool, nice to find everything in one spot. Just placed my order.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.