D44 axle assembly - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > D44 axle assembly

TJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitGreat prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-03-2007, 09:17 AM   #1
TAMUJeep

D44 axle assembly

ok so about 6 months ago I lifted the heep about 4 inches, upgraded to 35's...now unfortunately im still running my D35 (i know, i know...im sorry)...I want/need to upgrade because I am finally gonna get to take my new setup wheelin! (6months I put 4 tanks of gas in her and about 600 miles driving back and forth to work...my longest trip was to get the tires put on! She and I are both foaming at the mouth to get out and do something fun)...I was going to go the Super 35 route with a an ARB locker...from 4wheeldrive hdw the S35 kit and new gears would run 1700ish (with install kit and everything...detroit softlocker).. a new D44 from them is 1999.99 with a detroit. I know there has to be cheaper places to get D44 axle assemblies ready to go....question is...where? Thanks

TAMUJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.