D30 Replacement Options? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > D30 Replacement Options?

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 04-03-2009, 07:20 PM   #46
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by never monday View Post
it that's the case. swap in or buy new bushings. Plate the pass upper mount and lowers. You can build a truss cheap. Heck I think the T&T truss is under 150.
It's like $160 without any UCA Mounts (and you have to cut off the existing ones to get it on there, so you have to do something)

2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
SuperWade2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #47
Greg_Volkman
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWade2 View Post
I don't, but I'm sure I can find someone who does.
i took mine to the local car wash
Greg_Volkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #48
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

In order to get the passenger side axle shaft off, the tube had to be cut off. I didn't see it (Had a club member assisting and he finished before I could see it), but he said the shaft was pinched against the housing about 1/2 way up where the smile was, but didn't appear to be bent (had it been OEM and not Chromo I think it would have been worse. Splines and everything looked great...

SW2
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
SuperWade2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.