Cutting fender flares - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Cutting fender flares

USA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and AxleFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe ALL NEW Factor 55 ProLink Winch Shackle Mounts availab

Unread 09-06-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
sdptrey
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Cutting fender flares

I have a 05 tj rocky Mtn. edition. I want to cut the fenders. Trying to make them flat cutting the part that slopes down. I know you can do it on the jk. Has anyone done this do you have any suggestions. Any help would be great.
Thanks

sdptrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
djfuzzy
Web Wheeler

I haven't but it sure seems to me like a dremel and a good eye would get the job done.

Sent from outer space

Searching for a CJ again

Sold: 2000 TJ
1983 CJ7 Renegade
djfuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #3
TonysTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

A dremel will work but it also makes a mess and it's not as simple as a boxcutter. I marked where I wanted to cut, scored it with the box cutter, bent it and it peeled right off.
TonysTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.