Custom Exhaust? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Custom Exhaust?

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-14-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
bbradUSMC
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Custom Exhaust?

So had a little trail accident and had to cut my exhaust right before the first bend. Was thinking about doing a custom job myself. Maybe a straight pipe. I would like to have a nice deep sound. My cat and muffler are still good. Anyone have some tips on what to do?

bbradUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 08:11 AM   #2
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Put the cat back on,replace the pipe and get a Flowmaster 40 muffler for a deeper sound.NOTHING will give you more power so don't waste your time or money in the exhaust.
TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 08:15 AM   #3
bbradUSMC
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well I got a banks monster eshaust right now. It did sound pretty good with some holes in it haha. Guess ill get it fixed the right way this time and see how it sounds.
bbradUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exhaust , custom , straight pipe

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.