Currie Bump Stops???? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Currie Bump Stops????

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 07-06-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
vosevichs
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Currie Bump Stops????

Looking for a set of ext. bumpstops for my front axles. 01 TJ 4"lift, 35's and stock fenders. I need 4". Found the Curries, but the web site gives a bunch of giberish when clicked on. Anyone use these? And much Bump stop are in them?

Unread 07-06-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
kellerumps
See Ya Coach.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I just used the pucks left over from my lift. Tested it out this weekend and they worked like a charm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vosevichs View Post
Looking for a set of ext. bumpstops for my front axles. 01 TJ 4"lift, 35's and stock fenders. I need 4". Found the Curries, but the web site gives a bunch of giberish when clicked on. Anyone use these? And much Bump stop are in them?

Member of: IndyOrv
kellerumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
vosevichs
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Got to looking at a couple of other manufacturers. JKS has Aluminum pucks (pricey), RE has 2" & 3" polly pucks (cheap). The Curries are a combo of alum. spacers and polly pucks.

Tags
currie , bump stops

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.