Is Currie Anti-Rock upgradable from 2" BB to 3.5" RE Lift? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Is Currie Anti-Rock upgradable from 2" BB to 3.5" RE Lift?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 06-03-2007, 03:25 PM   #1
CopaTJ99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Is Currie Anti-Rock upgradable from 2" BB to 3.5" RE Lift?

I currently have a 2" boost and fro my reading in this forum Currie Anti-Rock is the way to go. If I install one now, what do I need to change if I later moved up to a 3.5" RE lift?

I've read someone saving the original links for a later 4"lift and just fabricating a homemade link while rinding on 2" boost. Can some comment please?

Thanks.

Anthony

CopaTJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2007, 03:31 PM   #2
CCrew
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Just change the threaded rods for the links. Put the ones that come with it aside and fab shorter ones so that the arms are level with your current lift. When you upgrade switch rods.

-Roger
CCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2007, 03:36 PM   #3
CopaTJ99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCrew
Just change the threaded rods for the links. Put the ones that come with it aside and fab shorter ones so that the arms are level with your current lift. When you upgrade switch rods.

-Roger
Where do I get the threaded rods? Lowes or Home Depot? Any required stiffness grade? What size are the threads? Thanks.

Anthony
CopaTJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.