Cruise Control/Air conditioning vaccum hose locations? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Cruise Control/Air conditioning vaccum hose locations?

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
rubicon4x4
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cruise Control/Air conditioning vaccum hose locations?

Hey, I need help from those with both cruise control and air conditioning installed. I have a 2004 Wrangler SE that came with A/C and I installed mopar cruise control into it recently. Problem is, I used the vacuum hose T-connection on the passenger side near the battery for the vacuum hose line from the cruise control servo and just left the other hose hanging unconnected....which i discovered controls the vents for the A/C.

My question is...I traced the vacuum line towards the driver side along the firewall and found a possible t-connection for the vacuum line near the center but I'm not sure. It appears to be an in-line T-connection for the cc servo vacuum hose but I want to be 100 % sure and not have an "ooops" Thanks guys!

Paul

"Now, we must all fear evil men, but there is another kind of evil, which we must fear most, and that is, the indifference of good men."
rubicon4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2007, 12:19 AM   #2
huntoon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

ill check as i have an 04 rubi with both of those ill get back to you
huntoon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2007, 12:22 AM   #3
TexanTJ
Uncensored & Honest

2014 JK Wrangler 

i know that theres a 'vacume canister" (dont know if thats the right term) underneath the battery on my 05. When i installed my phantom fenders, i had to relocate it. Without it connected to the intake manifold, the cruise wouldnt work and niether would the ac.
TexanTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
Texan4life
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I knocked a hose loose and my AC would only work as a defroster, no matter what I selected. The hose connected on the top of the engine on the driver's side, near the throttle body. Hope that helps.
Texan4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2007, 12:15 PM   #5
huntoon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

my cc hooks up at a T right off of the intake on the drivers side and then that line goes to the firewall and to the pass side
huntoon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.