Compass/Temp/Auto dim mirror swap (detailed with lots-o-pics) - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Compass/Temp/Auto dim mirror swap (detailed with lots-o-pics)

Poison Spyder Ricochet RockersROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-31-2014, 08:05 AM   #166
wepeterson47
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Will only a GNTX 177 work? Any other gntx mirrors work?

thanks, wep

wepeterson47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2014, 01:52 PM   #167
metomwhou
2004 LJ Wrangler 

i've got the same mirror as the OP, mine came out of a late model Tahoe. the problem i'm having is that it will only show Celsius. I can get to the flashing c and f but no matter what i choose it goes back Celsius. Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopthevoices77 View Post
I tried that once. My wife got pissed! I now know not to post muff pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corndogduff View Post
This is the internet sweetie. Guys are guys, girls are guys, and girls that wanna meet up in real life are FBI agents.
metomwhou is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.