Clicking And Squealing, Questions?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Clicking And Squealing, Questions??

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 07-20-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
Tj_Justin
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Clicking And Squealing, Questions??

My 98 4 banger is clicking while driving. However, It will stop when braking. It is coming from the dash, and the turn signals are not always functioning.

There is also an intermittent squeal that i assumed was the brakes because it will stop during braking. But i do not know if these two are related?

Any help would be great because that ticking is starting to resemble my sanity ticking away.

Tj_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.