Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

check out my new GENRIGHT tube fenders!

5K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  diamonddave 
#1 ·
so I smacked up one of my fenders and the otherhad some trail abuse so there was no way I could replace them with factory.

They are GENRIGHT with a 3.5 inch flare. These things are frigin beefcake. overbuilt and strong as hell. The welds were works of art.

I had them both sprayed with Line-X

I installed both fenders in about 3 hours. The install was pretty straight foward. You just trim the whole outside of the OE fender off with a sawzall and they bolt right over.

See less See more
#5 ·
ya I figured why not. Might put some diamond plate inserts in there. Dont know if I want to paint them or not

#6 ·
Its getting 35" KM2's, front and rear tru-tracs 4.56's Rusty's long arm upgrade and a big brake kit. Keeping the 3" springs.

#16 ·
Yes Im in desperate need of an alignment. Im not exactly easy well wheeling. (drive it like you stole it.) Ive bent some **** over time. Im running thru the whole rig in the spring. didnt realize it was that bad till i looked at the pic. hahaha

#17 ·
No. its so easy though. buy some good blades and go to town.Only important thing is not cutting off any structural braces like the one under the hood latch. A monkey drunk on tequila and high on meth good install these fenders. haha

#12 ·
super nice... totally the way i want to go. What did they cost you and where did you get them?

Thanks
Dave

#18 ·
4wd.com $550

#19 ·
Im in Billerica. Which is near lowell. If you wanna wheel sometime just PM me.

#25 ·
:cheers2:hay from nb you go wheeling alot where u go
I have a few local trails and then I go to mason rd in NH and some other NH spots. Im 20 minutes from NH border.

#26 ·
Yes he does all my work.

R&D Custom exhaust in billerica. He does everything from exhaust to engine swaps. very fairy priced too.

#27 ·
They might give a little extra but I dont need that much uptravel here in new england and with tube fenders your not gonna hurt anything if you rub the fender a little

#36 ·
no they were stock stock.

#34 ·
that looks really tall, do you have spacers in the rear as well, looks like you could lose 2" all around.

i love genright stuff, there fenders are sweet, i am thinking about the highline fenders if rokmen doesnt market theirs.

#37 ·
Im gonna either raise my rear flares a couple inches or go with genright full corners for the 35's I dont care about rubbing the fenders and around newengland I only articulate once and a while to a point that Im stuffing the tires. Lengthening the bumpstops helps too.

I said ealrier that I want to go long arm, but If i keep the lift thats in it Ill just stay short arm and throw a Rokmen bellypan on it. Im going to wait to wheel it on the 35's to see if I need anymore lift. I really like being low as possible...especialy cause its daily driven and my multiple girlfriends have to jump in and out of it all the time. lol

#39 ·
Once the drivetrain is in and the tires on I decide if Im gonna do anything. I probally just gonna leave it be. why spend money you dont really need to spend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.