Cat-Back Systems and Trailer Hitches Problems? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Cat-Back Systems and Trailer Hitches Problems?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 10-26-2006, 02:45 PM   #1
DekX

Cat-Back Systems and Trailer Hitches Problems?

Anyone know of a cat-back exhaust system that will accomodate a standard 2 (rear frame mounted) trailer hitch?
I heard the Magnaflow Stainless (price quoted 499.99 + 100.00 ship) will do this.
Any opinions about the Magnaflow performance wise or other reccomendations??/
Thanks

DekX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2006, 11:05 PM   #2
05fulltraction

Hello, my banks catback fit perfect with my reciever hitch!
05fulltraction is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2006, 12:06 PM   #3
JT3357
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I have the stainless Mopar/Borla cat-back on my Unlimited with a Hidden Hitch receiver on it. The straight tip that comes with it doesn't fit. I went to a local muffler shop and had them weld a stainless turn-down tip on it. It looks simliar to a stock pipe now (but no rust ). The exhaust is about $280 from a dealer and the tip cost me $20 at the muffler shop.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.