Can't decide, I need some input and advice between zone or bds. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Can't decide, I need some input and advice between zone or bds.

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
4bangersampler
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Can't decide, I need some input and advice between zone or bds.

I have thrown around a few lift ideas and lurked jeep forum for a few months since I bought my tj.

I narrowed my lift down to 2 different options, I have the money saved up and I am ready to pull the trigger but I am torn between a 2 inch BDS spring lift with a 3/4 spacer in the front or a 3inch zone suspension lift?
I can't decide, and i need some help!!

It is not a heavy jeep with after market bumpers or a winch and it is also the 2.5 liter 4 cylinder.
I am open to doing a 1 inch motor mount and body lift combo with the bds lift.
I am going to be running 33 x 12.50s on some black steelies.
Any input on the pros and cons of each lift would be appreciated, pictures are always a bonus too.

4bangersampler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #2
stuntjumper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Same parent company make both brands, I'd go with the Zone but both get good reviews for the $$, and you may still need the BL with 33's.

'98 - 4.0 - HP30 Front, 8.8 Rear, 4.88 -1.25" BL, Brown Dog 1" MML, 3.5" RE springs and crappy shocks - 33" Goodyear Duratrac on Crager soft 8's 15x8 - Toys By Troy front roll cage and custom welded rear roll cage addition.
stuntjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2011, 02:19 AM   #3
4bangersampler
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i agree that the price is right for both brands.
i think the zone is what i am leaning towards right now, would you recomend the 3/4 spacer for the zone to level the jeep?
thanks for advice.
4bangersampler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bds lift , zone 3" lift

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.