CA Damage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > CA Damage

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-24-2007, 12:45 PM   #1
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

CA Damage

So my controls have taken a little beating lately...

this was before the last run

How strudy will they be like this? Should I be replacing them ASAP?

Thanks to our Sponsors:
Delmarva Offroad - F-O-A Shocks - BD Turnkey Engine - Under Cover Fab - Jer-C Transmissions - Quigley Driveshafts

Delmarva Offroad
You call it rolling, we call it R&D! 443-951-JEEP
mferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2007, 01:11 PM   #2
Crashnburn80
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Doesn't look bad to me. I'd just replace when you have the extra funds or they become really damaged. With 3"+ lift you should ideally be running longer CAs anyway. (I have 3" lift and I'm still on the stockers too.)

OME ZJ/LJ combo | SwayLOC | 1.25" BL | Nth TT | Riddler diff covers | EMP gastank skid | 33" MTRs | Warn M8000 | Cobra75
and much more...

Riddler torture test video
Oil Filter Study
Useful Axle Info Thread
Crashnburn80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #3
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashnburn80
Doesn't look bad to me. I'd just replace when you have the extra funds or they become really damaged. With 3"+ lift you should ideally be running longer CAs anyway. (I have 3" lift and I'm still on the stockers too.)
Yeah I plan on upgrading when I find I good deal... Just curious if I should be replacing them sooner than later with the damage
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Delmarva Offroad - F-O-A Shocks - BD Turnkey Engine - Under Cover Fab - Jer-C Transmissions - Quigley Driveshafts

Delmarva Offroad
You call it rolling, we call it R&D! 443-951-JEEP
mferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2007, 03:13 PM   #4
VinoTJ
2008 JK Wrangler 

Weld-on LCA Skids......

Keep the stock arms until you go bigger - than go LONG ARM!!!!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.