A/C Vent Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > A/C Vent Question

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 03-24-2006, 05:38 AM   #1
Roothog

A/C Vent Question

When I put the air conditioner on and select the vents above the radio the air first comes out the lower vents by my feet. After several minutes it starts to flow thru the vents in the dash then it will cycle to the defroster vent then back to the dash . I know you guys up north hate to hear this but it's hot here in Central Florida. Anyway this problem has always been there since I bought the jeep 8 months ago. Now that summers coming I'd like to reslove this issue before it gets too hot. I think I may have a vaccuum leak but wouldn't even know where to begin looking. Anyone else have this issue with their vents?

Warn bumpers & tire carrier 3. 07 gear member #666
SYE/CV driveshaft
Roothog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2006, 06:07 AM   #2
COBRA COMMAND

I had that problem in my '95, and it was a vaccuum issue.
If you are too hot, take down the top!
Us snowbirds would love to have your dilemma!
[center][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"][B]Metalhead Jeep Club Member #666[/B][/COLOR]
[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"][I][B]I am an elitist metalhead who is highly opinionated on the subject of music,
but by no means does that mean I am right about what music is good and what isn't![/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/center]
[SIZE="5"][CENTER][B][COLOR="White"][COLOR="Black"]([/COLOR]O[/COLOR]|||||||[COLOR="White"]O[/COLOR])[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]
COBRA COMMAND is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.