Bushings for Rough Country control arms - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Bushings for Rough Country control arms

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 04-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
Joe200man

Bushings for Rough Country control arms

Anyone know what bushings will fit on rough country lower control arms? It's a 4" lift. Wondering if the Full Traction or skyjacker bushing kits will work?

Joe200man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2010, 07:00 AM   #2
Joe200man

Anyone at all? I know there has to be someone on here that has replaced bushings for rough country arms lol.
Joe200man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #3
2003X
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I had this same issue, I needed one bushing, I searched all over for a bushings, called every auto parts and performance store in my state. All the other companies use different bushings.

I called up rough country and they sent me out a full bag of bushings for free. Got the bag with in a few days.

Call up rough country and ask for Jeff, (RC EXTREME), 1-800-222-7023, ext 125, he will set you up with a bag of bushings.
2003X is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.