Bushings with RC Adj Trackbar - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Bushings with RC Adj Trackbar

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 09-11-2007, 06:02 PM   #1
carr51
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Bushings with RC Adj Trackbar

I got the front part of the lift on and the currie HD steering system installed. What I cant figure out is what bushings I need to use with the adj track bar. None of the different combos of bushings ive tried fit snuggly in the hole. The ones that do stick out too far and dont fit in the bracket. Does anyone have any pictures of which bushing I need for that trackbar?

carr51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 07:38 PM   #2
KennyTJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Call RC they sohould be able to help you.
Unread 09-11-2007, 10:56 PM   #3
carr51
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I will end up doing that in the morning no doubt. I tried talking to someone on the live chat on their website, but that went absolutely no where.
carr51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.