JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   TJ Wrangler Technical Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/)
-   -   bumper end caps (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/bumper-end-caps-373211/)

Rubigirl 02-10-2007 10:19 AM

bumper end caps
 
Does anyone know the part number for the flush type of front bumper ends caps that come on some newer TJs insteaed of the big balloon looking thingies?

grogie 02-10-2007 10:26 AM

Here you go... where I ordered mine:

http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/jewrbuendcap.html

Both: PKJEEPBUMPER

Front Only PKFRJEEPBUMPER

Rear Only PKRRJEEPBUMPER

Rubigirl 02-10-2007 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grogie
Here you go... where I ordered mine:

http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/jewrbuendcap.html

Both: PKJEEPBUMPER

Front Only PKFRJEEPBUMPER

Rear Only PKRRJEEPBUMPER


Excellent site thanks for hooking me up:thumbsup:

raskull 02-10-2007 11:29 AM

That is pretty pricey though. You can get 2 front ones straight from the dealer for about $5 each.

victory red 02-10-2007 01:11 PM

here is another option out there that also changes the look of your stock bumpers. www.4wd.com front#11902 rear#11903

bruker 02-10-2007 02:33 PM

No pics but I just picked up a set of fronts and rears for my TJ.

Fronts 55078138AA
Rears 55078139AA

$2.80 for each x4 plus tax =$12.20!

surfcaster 02-10-2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruker
No pics but I just picked up a set of fronts and rears for my TJ.

Fronts 55078138AA
Rears 55078139AA

$2.80 for each x4 plus tax =$12.20!


Where? I want to get theese as well but $15 seems a little high for two pieces of crappy plastic.

Chris_Ryan 02-10-2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfcaster
Where? I want to get theese as well but $15 seems a little high for two pieces of crappy plastic.

Any dealer... Prices may vary (by like a dollar)

grymsr 02-10-2007 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parcells9
Any dealer... Prices may vary (by like a dollar)

mine cost me $5.38 for the pair at the stealership. had to order them becuase they sell out all the time.

R. Potts 02-10-2007 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grymsr
mine cost me $5.38 for the pair at the stealership. had to order them becuase they sell out all the time.

I had the same problem, and mine were only $6 a set.

Net FX 02-10-2007 05:25 PM

I think the bumpers looks better without any plastic end caps. But I'm also a cheap skate.

dallasjetfan 02-10-2007 07:40 PM

How do you take off the end caps?

Made 02-10-2007 07:56 PM

i've got an extra set of rear end caps if anyone wants them..$15 shipped

grymsr 02-11-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallasjetfan
How do you take off the end caps?

four screws and they pull right off.

stevensinger 02-11-2007 12:16 PM

I have the rubber ones from quadratec, there nice but very expensive for a few lbs of rubber.


The time now is 01:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.