Bumper caps - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Bumper caps

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 01-22-2010, 03:40 PM   #76
60AnniversaryTJ

2001 TJ Wrangler 

captmike, nice touch. Where did you find the plugs?

Silver Jeep Club Member #45
'01 TJ 4.0 5spd D30 D44 2.5" spring lift 31x10.50x15 discos
Novak Conversions - Technical Advisor
60AnniversaryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2010, 10:19 AM   #77
gtstricky
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I just ordered mine from my local dealer. $4 each for the front and $11 each for the back.

Thanks for the part numbers!

[url=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/] [COLOR="Yellow"]TJ Boot Camp Threads[/COLOR][/url]

[url=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f27/winch-basics-1004426/] [COLOR="Yellow"]Winch Basics[/COLOR][/url]

[url=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/lift-tire-questions-new-jeep-owner-1004989/] [COLOR="Yellow"]Lift Basics[/COLOR][/url]
gtstricky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #78
vgerardi
2013 JK Wrangler 

I just ordered some from my dealer at 3.60 a piece for the fronts. I'm going to keep the milk jugs on the back for protection. The caps in the front give it a nice, clean look. Of course I would love to buy NEW bumpers but my wallet won't let me right now
vgerardi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2010, 05:38 PM   #79
bigjeep127
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Just ordered my bumper caps from moparpartsamerica.com...

I would seriously avoid ordering from them at all costs. I placed my order online on May 4th and it didn't ship until today!

Their shipping policy says that everything ships within 48 hours and if not, they will contact you asking for permission to take longer, that DID NOT happen. No emails whatsoever.

Good luck trying to call these people as their 800 number is a black hole of hold music. I called them from work and left it on speaker phone while I worked and no one picked up for over 2 hours! The only way to reach them is by email and they are very slow to respond. All I wanted to do was cancel my order and I couldn't even do that. I emailed them asking for a cancel and they just told me they'd be shipping soon, didn't even honor my request. Hopefully the correct parts will come, we'll see...

Stay away from them, they don't give a crap about customer service.
bigjeep127 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #80
AustinCJer
u mad, bro?

1978 CJ7 

I have a set of these bumper caps for the rear stock bumper that I bought, then ended up replacing the entire rear bumper. Ill ship them for $15 if anyone wants a set.

Shameless plug: www.davidisabeersnob.com

My CJ7 Build Thread
AustinCJer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #81
smise88
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTJer View Post
I have a set of these bumper caps for the rear stock bumper that I bought, then ended up replacing the entire rear bumper. Ill ship them for $15 if anyone wants a set.
I wish I could just swing by and buy them off you, haha. I'm from Austin, miss it SO much. I'm up in Abilene, and hopefully will move back after I graduate from ACU next year. I'll see if you still have 'em next time I'm in town!

My First Write Up --> http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/sound-bar-wires-concealed-inside-roll-bar-tutorial-1050741/
smise88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #82
AustinCJer
u mad, bro?

1978 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smise88 View Post
I wish I could just swing by and buy them off you, haha. I'm from Austin, miss it SO much. I'm up in Abilene, and hopefully will move back after I graduate from ACU next year. I'll see if you still have 'em next time I'm in town!
Like I said, id be happy to ship them for $15. I check JF almost daily, so just shoot me a message if youre going to be in town. Ill let them go in person for $10.

Shameless plug: www.davidisabeersnob.com

My CJ7 Build Thread
AustinCJer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2010, 01:13 PM   #83
smise88
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTJer View Post
Like I said, id be happy to ship them for $15. I check JF almost daily, so just shoot me a message if youre going to be in town. Ill let them go in person for $10.
Can't beat $10! I'm in no rush for them, so I'll def. let you know if I'm in town.

My First Write Up --> http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/sound-bar-wires-concealed-inside-roll-bar-tutorial-1050741/
smise88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-24-2010, 05:13 PM   #84
Ratrod
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks for the cheap mod. I like the stock bumpers now.
Ratrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #85
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Man I just ordered a front set from my local dealer and paid $13.00 a piece for those caps. Oh well, still a cheap price to pay to replace the jugs.
FireMedic82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
aftermarket , bumper , bumper caps , caps , plastic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.