Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
25K views 84 replies 44 participants last post by  FireMedic82 
#1 ·
Who makes a cheap, less obtrusive bumper cap? I am cutting my bumper down this weekend and would like a cap that is flat and will cap it flush with the bumper... any ideas?

#75 ·
#79 ·
Just ordered my bumper caps from moparpartsamerica.com...

I would seriously avoid ordering from them at all costs. I placed my order online on May 4th and it didn't ship until today!

Their shipping policy says that everything ships within 48 hours and if not, they will contact you asking for permission to take longer, that DID NOT happen. No emails whatsoever.

Good luck trying to call these people as their 800 number is a black hole of hold music. I called them from work and left it on speaker phone while I worked and no one picked up for over 2 hours! The only way to reach them is by email and they are very slow to respond. All I wanted to do was cancel my order and I couldn't even do that. I emailed them asking for a cancel and they just told me they'd be shipping soon, didn't even honor my request. Hopefully the correct parts will come, we'll see...

Stay away from them, they don't give a crap about customer service.

#81 ·
I wish I could just swing by and buy them off you, haha. I'm from Austin, miss it SO much. I'm up in Abilene, and hopefully will move back after I graduate from ACU next year. I'll see if you still have 'em next time I'm in town!

#85 ·
Man I just ordered a front set from my local dealer and paid $13.00 a piece for those caps. Oh well, still a cheap price to pay to replace the jugs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.