Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Budget Lift Recommendation

893 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  ricky_vallee2 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about getting a 2"-2.25" budget lift. Does Anyone have any recommendations for which to get, or which not to get? Thanks

#4 ·
carpekd said:
There pretty much all the same as far as the spacers go, just watch out that some people call a 1.75" spacer a 2" - mainly just make sure you get good shocks with your kit (if your getting a kit with shocks :))
The 4wheelcustoms BB posted by Rocky529 is 2.25" as advertised. x2 on the shocks.

#5 ·
As far as the spacers, get whichever you prefer. I have Skyjacker, but they're not quite 2." I have the skyjacker hydro shocks and I'm very happy with them. I bought their kit but the spacers and shocks seperately aren't really much more expensive. The SJ shocks are fairly cheap and a very nice ride. Better than stock at least. If you have money to spend, then apparently OME is the way to go. But they are pricey at over $70 per shock.

#7 ·
ive been looking around and would have to agree the 2.25" kits on 4wheelcustoms are the best way to go. i think im going to be getting the skyjacker kit with the hydro shocks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.