Brown Dog MM - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Brown Dog MM

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 01-16-2008, 12:42 AM   #1
USCGTWEET
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Brown Dog MM

So I recently purchased a set of Brown Dog MM to help with me body lift I will be installing shortly and I was just curious as to what was supposed to be included in the packaging as I bought these second hand. All they came with were the mounts no hardware, is this correct?

Also I was quoted 166 for the JKS 1.25 BL with military discount from 4Wheel Parts does this seem Hi to anyone else I have be seeing more the 120 range?????

THANKS ALL!!!!

USCGTWEET is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 01:12 AM   #2
Delta9
2003 TJ Wrangler 

yes $120 or lower, and yes just the mounts
Delta9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 05:34 AM   #3
VinoTJ
2008 JK Wrangler 

If you have AC in your heep, make sure you reverse the driver's side through-bolt as it is a PITA to get at (need to access from underneath) - in case you ever need to access again.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.