brake lights, ok; tail lights/side markers/turn signals not.... help? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > brake lights, ok; tail lights/side markers/turn signals not.... help?

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-12-2005, 07:24 PM   #1
LoneJeeper
i wear foil underwear too

1999 TJ Wrangler 

brake lights, ok; tail lights/side markers/turn signals not.... help?

well, i guess, title says it all...

My side markers, turn signals, and tail lights don't light up.... but my brake lights are ok. I checked the 'tail light' fuse, but it's ok. What next?

Will a double filament bulb burn out one filament and cause this problem?

lj

Unread 09-12-2005, 08:07 PM   #2
SolLess
2008 JK Wrangler 

Check the bolts that hold the tail lights onto the body of the Jeep. The 2000 TJ that I just bought had the same problem, and all I did was take off the lights, clean up the bolts and the holes that they went into so that they got a better ground, and all was good.
SolLess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2005, 08:18 PM   #3
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

your tail lights are on differnt fuse, check others

Looking to swap my 4" springs for your 2-3" springs. PM for details.
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.