bowed or bent front coil springs - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > bowed or bent front coil springs

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 07-24-2010, 09:36 AM   #16
reelnative
1997 TJ Wrangler 

no for real do I put the larger springs on the pass side

reelnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #17
johnny9
1997 TJ Wrangler 

yes,put the taller ones on the pass side..ive read the pass side coil mount is 1/2 inch lower up front than the drivers side anyhow..not possitive it is true but thats what ive read a few places..
my front 4 inch springs are also curved forward like crazy,,maybe i over flexed them too many times or they just arent what they used to be lol

fla cracker head born and bred

build- http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...hread-1065655/
johnny9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #18
reelnative
1997 TJ Wrangler 

thanks man, i just got this 97 and its time for her to go up got the kit all together now so its gonna happen this week, well most of it , pop warner football started so ill be spending a few hrs a night on the field with the bobble heads teachin them football, man this is my 4th wrangler and my first with ac, being an old cracker I really dont know how to act with that new fangled ac in there
reelnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #19
johnny9
1997 TJ Wrangler 

same here,,first one with a/c,and dont plan on it leaving my possesion for many ys..good luck with the lift install

fla cracker head born and bred

build- http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...hread-1065655/
johnny9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bowed , bent , coil , spings , defective , safe , help , advice , TJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.