Body Armor Tube doors -

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 03-03-2011, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
2004 LJ Wrangler 
Body Armor Tube doors

I am in the market for a set of tube doors and a soft top so I am ready to go once the warm weather hits. I typically go without doors but for some reason doing 75 down the interstate with the doors off doesn't appeal to my wife.
So this is another good reason to make a purchase, the wife can't complain if she requests the purchase. I really like the look of the Body Armor tube doors and the fact that they have the webbing (another request by the wife) and I was hoping I could get some feedback from others who have this type of tube door.

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 Old 03-03-2011, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
2004 LJ Wrangler 
nobody has any suggestions....
post #3 of 4 Old 03-03-2011, 12:25 PM
2004 TJ Wrangler 
Originally Posted by DieselDog1 View Post
nobody has any suggestions....
Weld flange butts to your stock cage, bend some DOM and bolt it in place. When you want to run doors, just unbolt the flanges and attach the doors.

Thats what I'm doing...
post #4 of 4 Old 03-03-2011, 12:40 PM
1998 TJ Wrangler 
I have the or-fab tube doors and I enjoy them and Im sure your wife will feel better with something between her and the road lol. Keep your eye out on craigslist. I bought mine for 80 bucks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.