Black Top RUBICON UNLIMITED - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Black Top RUBICON UNLIMITED

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff 9" Disc Brake brackets!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 11-08-2004, 04:56 PM   #1
PdXmAc

Black Top RUBICON UNLIMITED

Just talked to my dealer (NW Jeep in Portland), all orders for '05 model TJ's and LJ's can be ordered with a black top as of today. Luckily I was able to change my order to a black top before it was accepted by the factory for build.

Now it will be Silver with a BLACK TOP!

PdXmAc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2004, 05:00 PM   #2
Wulf711
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Congrats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdXmAc
Just talked to my dealer (NW Jeep in Portland), all orders for '05 model TJ's and LJ's can be ordered with a black top as of today. Luckily I was able to change my order to a black top before it was accepted by the factory for build.

That should look sweet. I am a wee bit jealous....
Live in New York Play Everywhere

Parrothead Jeepers Union Member #15
Wulf711 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2004, 05:11 PM   #3
PdXmAc

Also Dual Tops are available as of today.. I passed on it..I dont think I'd use it

Last edited by PdXmAc; 11-09-2004 at 03:59 PM..
PdXmAc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2004, 05:35 PM   #4
jeff62301

how much is the dual top option???/

i got a hard top last year,, wondering if anyone out there that only wants a hard top would make a deal with me, buy the dual top option and sell me the soft top...

jeff
jeff62301 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2004, 05:53 PM   #5
RyanM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdXmAc

Good choice! I'm partial to silver and black. Although mine is the SWB version...

The black top and flares is the reason I purchased a used 04 instead of a new 05 a 6 weeks ago.

Congrats on the new Rubi Unlimited.

-Ryan
Unread 11-08-2004, 06:13 PM   #6
johncode

When I ordered my Unlimited Rubi the dealer said if it didn't come with black flares he would swap the grey for black.

The silver looks real good w/ the grey top/flares, though.
johncode is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2004, 03:41 PM   #7
quickslvr_rubi

I kinda like the whole silver and gray combo....I think it goes together pretty nice....take a look at my '05...

5.5" Rock Krawler L.A. Kit, Rubicon Express Mono Tube Shocks, 305/7016 BFG M/T's on Moabs with SpiderTrax Spacers, KC SlimLites Fogs, Ramsey Patriot 9500lb winch, TKH bumper & tire/hi-lift carrier, Rokmen Rockers Cobra 18WX-ST II CB Radio w/ a 4 ft Wilson Antenna.

[SIZE=2][B][CENTER][URL=http://www.jeepinwv.com]Club Jeep West Virginia [/URL] Member [/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][CENTER][URL=http://www.rubiconownersforum.com]Rubicon Owners Forum[/URL] Member [/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][CENTER][URL=http://www.pghoffroad.com]PGH Offroad[/URL] Member [/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
quickslvr_rubi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2004, 03:49 PM   #8
LoneJeeper
i wear foil underwear too

1999 TJ Wrangler 

gotta love that silver man... my next one is def. silver...

I'd like to find a "Graphite Metallic Clear Coat" paint like the Grand Cherokees got, that'd look saweet on a TJ.

lj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.