Black Top RUBICON UNLIMITED - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Black Top RUBICON UNLIMITED

Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-08-2004, 04:56 PM   #1
PdXmAc

Black Top RUBICON UNLIMITED

Just talked to my dealer (NW Jeep in Portland), all orders for '05 model TJ's and LJ's can be ordered with a black top as of today. Luckily I was able to change my order to a black top before it was accepted by the factory for build.

Now it will be Silver with a BLACK TOP!

PdXmAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2004, 05:00 PM   #2
Wulf711
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Congrats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdXmAc
Just talked to my dealer (NW Jeep in Portland), all orders for '05 model TJ's and LJ's can be ordered with a black top as of today. Luckily I was able to change my order to a black top before it was accepted by the factory for build.

That should look sweet. I am a wee bit jealous....
Live in New York Play Everywhere

Parrothead Jeepers Union Member #15
Wulf711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2004, 05:11 PM   #3
PdXmAc

Also Dual Tops are available as of today.. I passed on it..I dont think I'd use it

Last edited by PdXmAc; 11-09-2004 at 03:59 PM..
PdXmAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2004, 05:35 PM   #4
jeff62301

how much is the dual top option???/

i got a hard top last year,, wondering if anyone out there that only wants a hard top would make a deal with me, buy the dual top option and sell me the soft top...

jeff
jeff62301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2004, 05:53 PM   #5
RyanM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdXmAc

Good choice! I'm partial to silver and black. Although mine is the SWB version...

The black top and flares is the reason I purchased a used 04 instead of a new 05 a 6 weeks ago.

Congrats on the new Rubi Unlimited.

-Ryan
Unread 11-08-2004, 06:13 PM   #6
johncode

When I ordered my Unlimited Rubi the dealer said if it didn't come with black flares he would swap the grey for black.

The silver looks real good w/ the grey top/flares, though.
johncode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2004, 03:41 PM   #7
quickslvr_rubi

I kinda like the whole silver and gray combo....I think it goes together pretty nice....take a look at my '05...

5.5" Rock Krawler L.A. Kit, Rubicon Express Mono Tube Shocks, 305/7016 BFG M/T's on Moabs with SpiderTrax Spacers, KC SlimLites Fogs, Ramsey Patriot 9500lb winch, TKH bumper & tire/hi-lift carrier, Rokmen Rockers Cobra 18WX-ST II CB Radio w/ a 4 ft Wilson Antenna.

[SIZE=2][B][CENTER][URL=http://www.jeepinwv.com]Club Jeep West Virginia [/URL] Member [/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][CENTER][URL=http://www.rubiconownersforum.com]Rubicon Owners Forum[/URL] Member [/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][CENTER][URL=http://www.pghoffroad.com]PGH Offroad[/URL] Member [/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
quickslvr_rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2004, 03:49 PM   #8
LoneJeeper
i wear foil underwear too

1999 TJ Wrangler 

gotta love that silver man... my next one is def. silver...

I'd like to find a "Graphite Metallic Clear Coat" paint like the Grand Cherokees got, that'd look saweet on a TJ.

lj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.