Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

bikini top without using door surrounds???

2K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  neZZr 
#1 ·
Is there any bikini top out for a tj that I can use without having the door surrounds on???

#7 ·
I do believe, he is saying that he doesnt know which to buy, thus why he needs a link

#10 ·
neZZr said:
Just to solve some confusion... the Bestop can be used with OR without the door surrounds, right?
Yes. you are correct.
it'll just wrap around the sport bar

#12 ·
Ya thanks I was refering to a link to which top to buy...anyway you say you can use it with or without the door surround, so it comes with straps correct?

#13 ·
4wheel4real said:
Ya thanks I was refering to a link to which top to buy...anyway you say you can use it with or without the door surround, so it comes with straps correct?
Correct, it comes with everything you need aside from the header channel piece. The whole setup fits real well without the door surrounds but WITH the surrounds it's tight as a drum.

#17 ·
I got a bikini top off ebay. Has the velco straps and can be used w/ or w/o the door surrounds

Second picture is not all that great. But you can use with both. I also have a ebay tonno cover and a best top wind jammer. All three are made good and have had no problems with any of them. Would reccomend both Best Top or Ebay one (I believe outland)

#19 ·
I actually have one that is a JEEP one (Mopar) that I want to sell. Basically, it is for a hard top, meaning it does not mount to door surrounds, but rather it has the velcro to go around the rollbar. It actually goes over the speaker bars too. I know wrong spot in forum, but if anyone is interested in it, PM.

#20 ·
Guy do ya think wrnglrguy's bikini top off his 04 tj would fit my 98 tj? Its designed to fit the speaker bar and we arnt sure if the 04 and 98 tj speaker bars are the same????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.