biggest tire on 04 tj with 2 inch body lift and 2 inch suspension lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > biggest tire on 04 tj with 2 inch body lift and 2 inch suspension lift

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
karatydolphi

biggest tire on 04 tj with 2 inch body lift and 2 inch suspension lift

PLEASE HELP I have an 04 tj with 2 inch body lift and 2 inch suspension lift. What tires can I get? I dont have any fender mods or front bumper mods yet.

karatydolphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by karatydolphi View Post
PLEASE HELP I have an 04 tj with 2 inch body lift and 2 inch suspension lift. What tires can I get? I dont have any fender mods or front bumper mods yet.
A rule of thumb that I always liked was 1" of lift for each inch of tire size starting at 31" tires..

Factory stock =31's

4" of lift =35's if bump stops are used to limit up travel.

2006 LJ SOLD!
Necromancer_tat is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.