BDS 6" Long Arm or Rough Country 6" Long Arm - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > BDS 6" Long Arm or Rough Country 6" Long Arm

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-06-2010, 08:44 AM   #16
EricRollerSkate
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
Just read through your profile. Is it even possible to break a RockJock 60 with that small of a tire?
His set-up sounds sweet to me. Makes me think of kurt from team quadratec. I believe he runs a rockjock 60 in the rear with 35s, and he is/was the stock mod champ for a while in these parts. Not sure of his standings now, but his jeep is above and beyond wicked cool.

To answer your question. After seeing the abuse this guy's rig takes first hand. I would say no.

Why wear a flip flop on your left foot, and a steel toe on the right?
EricRollerSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #17
Jetscuh
O rly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
Just read through your profile. Is it even possible to break a RockJock 60 with that small of a tire?
I sure hope not. I run the 35's for now until the life is out of them then I'll see about moving toward 37's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRollerSkate View Post
His set-up sounds sweet to me. Makes me think of kurt from team quadratec. I believe he runs a rockjock 60 in the rear with 35s, and he is/was the stock mod champ for a while in these parts. Not sure of his standings now, but his jeep is above and beyond wicked cool.

To answer your question. After seeing the abuse this guy's rig takes first hand. I would say no.
His set-up? I think you mean her.
Jetscuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #18
Sundowner
Part-Time Swami

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetscuh View Post
I was going to comment on that, but I thought I'd leave it for you.

The Republic of Dave: Bringing you the finest in simian testing supplies.

The build, the gear, and the mileage: The Wasteland Survival Guide
Sundowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2010, 12:53 PM   #19
tha_Toad

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS-Tech View Post
Thanks for all the kind words, folks! TNjeeper, feel free to call me at work today, if you get a chance, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have, and help you plan out your project. I'm at work until 7 tonight! 517-279-2135

-Jason
Well i would call but im kinda in iraq at the moment but ill be sure to give you a call in march when i return to the states about the lift. But i do have a question for right now do you know of any off road shops in TN that carry BDS
Unread 08-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #20
EricRollerSkate
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetscuh View Post
I sure hope not. I run the 35's for now until the life is out of them then I'll see about moving toward 37's.

haha, I didn't see that one coming.

Why wear a flip flop on your left foot, and a steel toe on the right?
EricRollerSkate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bds , rough country , rc , lift , suspension , long arm , tj , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.