Banks or Borla cat backs... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Banks or Borla cat backs...

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FrEaKy FrIdAy SaLe!!!!NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 07-27-2006, 07:10 PM   #1
Deezul
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Banks or Borla cat backs...

I want a stainless cat back for my 04 Rubi. My 98 had a Borla. It was nice and all but basically sounded stock. I was thinking of going with the Banks Montster as it is stainless and has a good warranty too. Anyone got experience with these or heard it on a 6cyl before?

2004 Khaki Rubicon. Jeeperman Custom Brushguard and 54" bumper, Kilby steering skid, Skidrow radiator skid, SRC Rockcrawler rocker guards, UFW Al Engine Skid, OME Shocks, JKS Quicker Discos, AEM Dryflo intake;KC Slimlight 130W Long range lights, ORO LiteDots and LitePlate, Banks Stainless Monster cat-back, Eclipse stereo, BA Speakers, Jeeperman Handles, Cobra CB, interior leds... more to come.

**R.I.P NOW TOTALED** 98TJ Sport, 30x9.5 BFG ATKO's on AR Outlaw II's, K&N FIPK, Borla Catback,
Green jeep club member #139
Deezul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2006, 07:15 PM   #2
sgrim80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezul
I want a stainless cat back for my 04 Rubi. My 98 had a Borla. It was nice and all but basically sounded stock. I was thinking of going with the Banks Montster as it is stainless and has a good warranty too. Anyone got experience with these or heard it on a 6cyl before?
OOOOooooo Oooooooo me too, me too!
American Racing Diamond Back 15x8" rims
1.25" JKS Body Lift and 1" JKS Budget Motor Mount Lift
4.10 Gears with Alloy USA Grande 35 w/ OX Locker
sgrim80 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2006, 08:25 PM   #3
jcd
2008 JK Wrangler 

After hearing a Banks Monster Exhaust in person on a 4.0L, I was sold and went that route. I'ts a sweet system and sounds nice and smooth... it actually seems to be getting better sounding with each tank of gas
Unread 07-27-2006, 08:28 PM   #4
Deezul
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm convinced.........just got it from ok4wd for 269/free shipping
2004 Khaki Rubicon. Jeeperman Custom Brushguard and 54" bumper, Kilby steering skid, Skidrow radiator skid, SRC Rockcrawler rocker guards, UFW Al Engine Skid, OME Shocks, JKS Quicker Discos, AEM Dryflo intake;KC Slimlight 130W Long range lights, ORO LiteDots and LitePlate, Banks Stainless Monster cat-back, Eclipse stereo, BA Speakers, Jeeperman Handles, Cobra CB, interior leds... more to come.

**R.I.P NOW TOTALED** 98TJ Sport, 30x9.5 BFG ATKO's on AR Outlaw II's, K&N FIPK, Borla Catback,
Green jeep club member #139

Last edited by Deezul; 07-27-2006 at 08:41 PM..
Deezul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2006, 10:41 PM   #5
jcd
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezul
I'm convinced.........just got it from ok4wd for 269/free shipping
Smokin' deal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.