aussie install screw up - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > aussie install screw up

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 08-03-2010, 11:31 PM   #16
SILASPRIT
1997 ZJ 

Oh, I couldn't help you there. I was talking about the shims that go on the outside of the carrier bearings.

-SOLD-
1997 Grand Cherokee 5.2 Limited - D44a Trussed 4.10 Gears - HP30 4.10 Gears - NP242 - IRO HnT - IRO Custom Drive Shaft - 4.5" lift - JKS Quicker Disconnects -
RC Front ADJ. Trackbar - IRO Rear ADJ. Trackbar - Rusty's Lower ADJ. CA's - Front tow hooks - Rear OE Hitch - T-Case Skid -
Gas Tank Skid - Bilstein 5125's - 31" MTR's - Magnaflow SS Muffler - 1.25" Wheel Spacers - Custom Rock Sliders - Cobra 19 DXIV

I am an Authorized IRO dealer!!
SILASPRIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2010, 12:40 AM   #17
yellowjesus
2001 TJ Wrangler 

yeah i put those in i knew that, i just took it for a ride and it all checked out... i backed out of my garage and pulled out of my driveway all in reverse then when i turned to go foward it sounded and felt terirble so i headed back for the garage then i didnt feel like taking it apart to look i decided to just try it again and the noise went away... went to the dirt put it in 4hi and fell in love instantly, best money hands down.
thanks for the suggestions on helping me out for all of you that said something
yellowjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #18
SpaceWrangler
Gnarly Adventurer

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Where the Girls Dance Different With Familiar Grace
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowjesus View Post
it said to make sure the flat sides face each other and im pretty sure thats how i put it though
You're good then.

Tags
aussie , locker , install , carrier , remove , removing , d30 , danan 30

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.