AUGUST TJ of The Month contest... VOTE NOW!! THE CONTEST HAS STARTED! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > AUGUST TJ of The Month contest... VOTE NOW!! THE CONTEST HAS STARTED!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

View Poll Results: August TJ of The Month
PooBah 104 20.43%
6thelement 33 6.48%
MeloYelo 27 5.30%
Shanklyn 49 9.63%
aw12345 8 1.57%
Silvergoat 65 12.77%
-sean- 114 22.40%
TIM 11 2.16%
jasongjco1 37 7.27%
newracer 61 11.98%
Voters: 509. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 08-19-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

AUGUST TJ of The Month contest... VOTE NOW!! THE CONTEST HAS STARTED!

PooBah

Name:* Scott Taylor

Username:* Poobah
Mods:
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport - TJ - 4.0L I6 - Manual*- Moss Green Pearl Coat
- Dana 44's from a 2003 TJ Rubicon - with lockers, disc brakes.
- T-case: NV 241OR - 4:1 from a 2003 TJ*Rubicon
- Currently geared to*4.88 (Started at 3.55, regeared to 4.56, Dana 44's came with 4.10's, then regeared to 4.88).
- Teraflex 4" lift kit, upgraded to Teraflex 4" Long Arm Kit
- 1" Daystar Body Lift
- 1" Motor Mount Lift
- Bilstein Shocks
- BFG AT KO 33's (x 12.5) on American Racing Chamber Teflon wheels
- Rock Hard Ultimate Sports Cage (Bolt-on Roll Cage)
- Armor:* Body Armor Triple Hoop Front Bumper, Body Armor Rear Bumper with Swing-out Tire Carrier and Gas Can holder, Poison Spyder Ricochet Rockers, ARB Differential Covers (repainted metallic green), Kilby Gas Tank Skid Plate, Teraflex Belly Up skid plate.
- Teraflex HD Tie Rod
- Rubicon Express Steering Kit
- JBA Header (Exhaust Manifold)
- Teraflex S/T Swaybar System
- Smittybilt XRC-8 Winch
- Hi-Lift Jack
- Bestop HighRock Fender Flares
- K&N Air (with the micro-filter)
- Yakima Megawarrior Rack - with both hard top and sport cage roll bar attachments, Kayak saddles.
- Cobra 75 WX ST CB*& Firestik 4' Antenna
- Tuffy Center Console, Glove Box, & Expandatrunk (all keyed the same)
- Viair Heavy Duty Air Compressor, 2.5 g Tank*- with hook-ups on front and rear bumpers, Staun Deflators
- Optima Yellow Top
- SpiderWebShade SW-2 Top, Hard Top, Bikini Top
- Ravelco Anti-Theft device
- 4 Offroad Lights - 2 windshield mounted, 2 front bumper mounted
- Wet Okole Seat Covers,*Husky Floor Mats, Off-Road Trail Tools tailgate fold-down table, Rompalicious Hydra Water System, Weber Offroad kit,*Hood lock...

Story:*
I’ve been driving Jeep Wranglers* as my DD for 18+ years now – I bought my first one* in 1991 - (91 YJ Sport – with the rare metallic Navy blue)*- it had a 2” shackle lift and 31X10.5’s*and thought it was the bomb! Hehe - they didn’t have all the lift kit options that they do today, but*I tackled trails all over the country with it. *I had the YJ for just over 6 years – in Southern California, Florida, Northern California, Hawaii, and finally Sicily, Italy – drove it back and forth across the country many times. God I loved that thing (except for those stupid square headlights! * ). I shipped out to Italy and took the*YJ with me*- it*was great to have out there – they drive like maniacs but they all have clown cars and Vespas and usually gave me*plenty of*space. However, I did end up getting forced off the road by a crazy local driver while driving at a good pace and flipped it a couple of times –*but walked away without a scratch (I landed in an orange tree!).* They called it a total because it would be so expensive to send parts over from the States...and cut me a check.* So I bought my ’97 TJ Sport through the overseas military sales program - $300 over cost! I thought I would have that ’91 until the day I died, but in a way, I am glad it happened – I finally got my round headlights (among other things)!
Jeep*flew me up to Hamburg, Germany to pick up*the new TJ*and I drove it down through*Germany (on the autobahn - that was fun!), Austria, the Alps, and Italy all the way down to Sicily. What a great trip that was in the beast – I hooked up with a buddy that was picking up a new BMW from the factory in Munich and some friends met us and we road-tripped down together - stopping all over the place...Salzburg, Venice, Rome, etc.* I got pulled over by the different police*all the time (never got a ticket or anything)*so they could check out the Jeep - it was rare over there...my* buddy in the beemer was annoyed nobody wanted to check out his new ride like they did the TJ!*

After I got out of the Navy and back to the States, I spent some*time with*the TJ*in Virginia & Rhode Island, then made my way down to Florida, New*Orleans,*and then back across to the west coast. Lived in Arizona for a few years for grad school, then Seattle for another 4 or 5, and finally got back down to Southern California - San Diego. Didn’t do a*ton of modifications to my Jeep through*much of that time…little tweaks here and there, but I didn't have the* then and wasn't offroading very often...work, school, etc. ate up my time and resources. (Don't get me wrong, I hit trails everywhere I went whenever I could, but nothing too difficult!)* I told myself I would start modding when I made it through the first set of tires…but that took years longer than I thought because I either lived right next to school or work, or I worked from home - so I didn’t put much mileage on my Jeep other than my cross-country trips. Heck, I still haven't cracked 80K in the 12 years I have owned it*– and it has been my only vehicle that whole time.*
Once I got back to San Diego, I started my current build...my guiding principle has been to*strive for a balance between being a daily driver and an extremely capable*rig offroad.* I drive it to work and take clients to lunch sometimes, so I have to be careful that I don't get it too out of control.* I also like a clean look - and try to keep things low-key and hidden...theft is always an issue in SD and I don't want to be a target.* Of course, anyone that knows Jeeps will be able to spot the mods and added capabilities...** I've made some mistakes*along the way*that cost me, had a few setbacks,and had to redo a few things...but I am*very happy with where it is today.**I did some things myself, but didn't really have the space, tools, time, or know-how for the big jobs.* I'm learning more and more as I go - and JF has really been the best resource (thank you all!).* I research the heck out of everything before I do it.* I've used ORW (Off- Road Warehouse) for*a lot*of the work, as well as*wrenching parties with the local JF crew.* I got the D44's, lockers, t-case, etc.*off of a 2003 TJ Rubicon (Lara Croft Tomb Raider edition -*hehehe) that Dustin Webster was converting into a*competition rock crawler - I*was lucky enough to respond first to his craigslist ad.* Basically, over the past few years I've spent a lot of time building and breaking things and offroading the Southern California trails*and have been loving it...my girlfriend thinks I'm obsessed with the heep...and I am!* I've got my sights set on the Rubicon Trail, Moab, and Dusy Ershim*- hopefully I'll do them all*in the next*couple of*years.* See you out on the trails (or in the shop)!

Pictures:

6thelement

Name:Joshua Mott

Username:6thelement

Mods
Performance Parts
• K&N Intake
• Custom Exhaust
• Pro Comp Suspension Shocks
• Custom Springs
• Custom Brakes
• Teraflex Transmission
• <div style=
• <div style=
• Adjustable Front Track Bar
• braded brake lines
• rustys 1 ton steering
• custom plug in jumper cables
• optmia red top
• viar compressor
Car Audio & Video
• Autotek Sound Processor
• 7" indash dvd/tv navigation\stearo
• Boston Acoustics Speakers
• Kicker Subwoofers
• Custom Sub Enclosure
• Avital Security
• power door locks
• remote start
• Monster Cable Wiring
• Boston Acoustics Tweeters
• Precision Power Amplifier
• zune and ipod ,htc advantage hardwired in
• cb radio,gps X 2 (trail and street)
• camcorder
• htc onboard*computer
Interior
• Custom Seats
• Wheelskins Steering Wheel
• roll cage in the works,dash mods and paint
Exterior Styling
• Custom Wheels
• 5 18x9.5 helo maxx6 wh/trail ready beadlock kit
• Nitto Tires
• 35x12.50x18 10 ply
• PIAA Lighting
• home built*bumpers,warn winch ,
• psc rockers
• rock lights
• psc crusher full corners
• jks disco's
• rev fenders,3
• beadlocks
• rear coustom 4 link
• front coustom 4
• arb lockers f\r
• power inverter

• 
Story (optional):got tired of slamming mini trucks,i had a cj7 in my younger years and injoyed it alot,* i thought it would be nice to get my son involved in the offroad .
• jeep ,sport/lifestyle.
Pictures:

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2009, 10:51 PM   #2
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

meloyelo

Name: Shaun Liomin
User Name: MeloYelo

Mods:
2002 Wrangler Sport 4.0L manual transmission
D44 rear axle with ARB, Yukon axle shafts, 4.56 gears & Rockcrusher diff cover
HP D30 front axle out of a '94 XJ with Rockcrusher diff cover
York OBA and 2.5 gallon air tank with regulator to power ARB
AGR Steering Box and Pump
Optima Red Top battery
TnT tube fenders and corners
Warn rock sliders and steering box skid
OR Fab Sport Cage with floor tie in kit
BesTop Oversize Tire carrier
Currie HD steering system
(5) Mickey Thompson 35" MTZ
Cobra 75 wx st*CB with firestick antenna
TerraFlex ST3 3" suspension lift with SYE
Smittybilt XRC8 8,000lb winch on Harbor Freight TJ winch plate
BesTop full soft doors for summer time
Story:
I purchased my Jeep back in 2003 and all it had was the suspension lift, SYE, tire carrier and 33" BFG All Terrain tires.
It came with the dual top option and one winter I was in an accident which demolished the hard top. Living in Colorado the hard top was not a necessity so with the money I was able to purchase the tube fenders, corners and rear ARB.
The rest has been a slow build. I had a 1977 Camaro that I sold to purchase more upgrades for the TJ. This was my very first car and although I was sad to see it go my real passion lies in 4 wheeling and not street racing.
In 2008 I was wheeling the Green Day trail out in Moab and ended up damaging the carrier bearing in the stock LP D30. Once I got home I hit the local junk yard and picked up a HP D30 out of a 1994 XJ. Re-geared and installed with the help from my 4WD club.
I added the winch prior to going out to Moab this past May and after flopping on Hells Gate I purchased the OR Fab sport cage for more security.
Thank you for your consideration.
Pics:

Shanklyn
Name:
Matt Stesienko
* Username:
Shanklyn
*Mods:
1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Exterior:
Skyjacker “Rock Ready” 10” lift kit w/ Hydro Shocks
Ford 8.8 Rear Assembly w/ Disk Brakes
Extended Brake Lines w/ Pads & Brake Hoses
CV Shaft Assembly and Flange Yoke
4.88 Gears-F&R
ARB Front & Rear Lockers
ARB On-Board Air Compressor w/ Custom Switch Panel
ARB Safari Snorkel Kit
Mickey Thompson Baja Claws 16/38.5x15-5 (38.5” Tires)
Eagle Alloys Racing Wheels 15x10
Bushwacker 6” Pocket Fender Flares
Wheel Spacers
TJ Heavy Duty High Steer Tie Rod Kit 7/8”
All Heavy-Duty Steer Components
Slip Yoke Eliminator Drive Shaft
Trail-Ready Front Bumper w/ Winch Mounting Plate
Warn D-Shackles
12,000lbs Electric Winch
Currie Rear Bumper w/ Spin-On-Tire Carrier
Currie Trail Bones for Rear Bumper
Currie “Rock Ribs” Rocker Panels
Stone Guard Kit for Lights
Borla SS Header
Borla Cat-back SS Exhaust System
Chrome Hood Kit
Chrome Gas Filler Housing
Mirror Relocation Brackets
Chrome Side-View Mirrors
Full-Steel Doors
Drop Hitch
Interior:

Wet Okole Neoprene Rear Seat Cover
Sport Cage Handles-F&R
Husky Floor Liners
Stainless Entry Guards
Kenwood Single-Din Head Unit w/ Remote
New Soundbar w/ Rockford Fosgate Component Speakers
Rockford Fosgate 240Watt Amp to Power Soundbar
Custom Switch Panel for Lockers & ARB Compressor
Pictures:

Unread 08-19-2009, 10:51 PM   #3
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

AW12345

Art Wagner
aw12345
2006 wrangler SE, 4.88 gears ARB lockers front and rear, RE 3.5" springs, Currie control arms, Fulltraction tri link in rear, terraflex belly up, J Woods rear drive shaft and sye, Dana44 in rear out of an LJ, Dana30 HP in front with a TNT truss
Genright aluminum rear corners. Kome made rear diffslider, tube fenders and rear carrier, terralow 4:1. 35 baja mtz's on micke thompson classic rims, poison spider rocker knockers, viaair onboard air with a 2.5 gallon air tank. Front and rear superior axle shafts
I bought this Jeep brand new in September of 2006 and it stayed stock for 4 months
After that it has pretty much been wheeled every weekend and still drive it every day to work. Done a lot of different trails with it, the trails in Moab are about the most fun I have had with it.
Winter 2008 Cleghorn trail

Near flop on Golden Spike trail Moab

Motino Wash Big Bear California

SilverGoat

Chris (GOAT) Lang
Silvergoat

* * * * 4.0 liter engine with Cold Air Intake, Throttle Body Spacer and Jet chip, BeCool aluminum radiator and Optima yellow top battery with oversized cables.
* * * * King Racing shocks up front and Bilstein 7100 shocks in the rear.
* * * * TnT customs long arm suspension with Y-Link front control arms and Dual Triangulated *4-Link in the rear with Outboard shocks and limit straps.
* * * * 1 inch motor mount lift with a Slip Yoke Eliminator kit.
* * * * 1 inch body lift.
* * * * Currie AntiRock front swaybar and Adco rear swaybar.
* * * * TnT customs Over the Knuckle One Ton Steering with adjustable Track Bar.
* * * * Front Axle: Super D30 with 4.56 gears with Yukon shafts, ARB air locker with A TnT axle truss and an ARB diff cover.
* * * * Rear Axle: Super D35 with 4.56 gears with Yukon shafts, Detroit locker with a TnT Axle truss and an ARB diff cover.
* * * * Body Armor: TnT customs tube fenders, Rock Sliders and full rear corner protection.
* * * * Custom front and rear bumpers.
* * * * Nth Degree oil pan skid plate and TnT customs steering box skid plate.
* * * * Trail Ready bead lock rims with 35 inch Goodyear MT/R tires.
* * * * Stainless Steel braided brake lines.
* * * * Off Road Fab rear tire carrier.
* * * * Custom full roll cage with 4 point harnesses and PRP Daily driver seats mounted to cage.
* * * * Mile Marker 9500 lb winch with in cab controls and synthetic winch line.
* * * * Light Force 140 lights on windshield and 170 lights on bumper.
* * * * Vision X led back up light.

Unread 08-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

-sean-

Thanks for the opprotunity, here is my submission for the August poll.

Name: Sean Reina
Username: -sean-

Specs:

2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ).* Project Long Red One: Project: Long Red One - JeepForum.com
Tub sectioned to TJ spec. Project L-TJ: Project L-TJ: Sectioning ( Bobbing ) an LJ tub to TJ spec's. - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board
Comp cut rear.
Campbell Ent. glass hood (modified). AutoFab hood pins and extensive under hood accessory relocation.
Currie front and rear bumpers. (modified)
4.0 and automatic transmission.
NP231 w/ Advanced Adapter SYE and Novak shifter.
Tom Woods rear drive shaft.
Rear D44: Trussed, Crusher cover, ARB, Yukon 4:88 gears, Alloy USA axles.
Front high pinion D30: Trussed, Crusher cover, ARB, Yukon 4:88 gears, Alloy USA inner and outer shafts and billet seals.*
One Ton over knuckle steering.
37" Goodyear MT/R's.*
ProComp aluminum wheels, 15x8.
Front suspension is three link, long arm using OME 2.5 springs.
Rear suspension is double triangulated long arm using 106AA springs. Outboarded shocks.
Doetsch Pre-Runner shocks.
Currie bump stops front and rear. (modified)
Custom "belly-up" skid and cross member.*
Currie Anti-Rock.
1" BL w/ 1" M.O.R.E motor mounts.
Front and rear L.E.D. lights.
Mile-Marker 12,000 lb. winch w/ HD hook and fairlead.*
RCI fuel cell.
RedTop Optima in BTF mount (modified).
Uniden CB radio, Firestick antenna.
The Source C02 tank.
Empi RaceLine seats (3)
U-Pol Raptor tub liner.
PolyPerformance Racing steering wheel w/ quik disconect.

Current Projects:
Front D60 and 6" stretch.
Full Hydro steering.
Rear 14 bolt.
Airshocks.
40's

Pics:

TIM

Name: Tim Doumit
Username: Tim
Mods:*

SUSPENSION and STEERING
- Clayton Hardarm - Triangulated longarm
- Rubicon Express 4.5" springs
- Rubicon Express Tracbar (front)
- Rubicon Express brake lines
- Old Man Emu shocks
- Old Man Emu stabilizer*
- Curry steering
- Currie Anti-Rock

DRIVETRAIN
- Stock 4.0
- AW-4 (4 speed XJ auto)
- NP231 with Tom Wood's SYE, TeraLow 4 to 1 and*2 lo
- Novak Transfercase shifter*
- Tom Wood's Driveshafts
- Dana 30 HP with Currie Johnny Joints, Detroit True-Trac WARN shafts and WARN Hub kit.
- Ford 8.8 with Superior's Super 88 Kit and ARB

TIRES and WHEELS
- Goodyear MT/Rs 33 x 12.5 x 15
- KMC Beadlocks

ARMOR
- SAVVY gastank skid
- Clayton Belly armor
- Rokmen corners
- Domebrew engine skid
- Domebrew rocker guards
- Crane diff cover
- 4XDoc diff guard
- Curry lower d-30 skids
- Kilby steering box skid

OTHER STUFF
- WARN 8274 winch and mount
- Bestop Tire carrier
- York onboard air
- Uniden C.B.
- Toys By Troy Cage
- Domebrew mandrel bent exhaust
- Domebrew cold air intake

AND... plenty of other stuff like: Mastercraft seat, Alpine media player, Autometer Mechanical Gauges, Rock lights, Fog lights, Olympic rear bumper, Vernier hand throttle, GPS, modified up-Warrior roof rack, Xenon flares, an assortment of LED lighting - Parts from Fords, Chevys, Volvos, Buicks, Cherokees, Dakotas, Durangos and full size Jeep parts live in mine. Including things from almost every year of TJ.*

Story:

I got this thing when 97 Jeep wranglers were a rare thing in this world. To me it was the purest form of TJ in all of it's production years. It was pointed out to me by a friend that my TJ is plenty YJ from the factory too making it probably the most unique year in the production of the TJ.

When the TJ came out there really was not a bunch of stuff you could get for them. Options were limited but that rapidly changed. As years went on, the things available really started to improve. There were definitly nicer modifications to purchase...

This is probably why this jeep has been through five suspensions, five sets of doors, five sets of wheels, five tops and many other things. One of them being CD players.... The places i go seem to destroy them (almost 10). Now there is a media player / Ipod. I gotta rock, you know...

The Drive train changes being most expensive... The most recent being an AW-4 transmission swap. the actual price of a low mile AW-4 out of an XJ was inexpensive at $225.00. All the other parts to make it work added up. This was a very satisfying swap to do and my confidence level really shot up when i took this on pretty much alone, except for information found on Stu's site.

The suspension made me pick up welding again. Clayton Longarm brackets must be welded on hence my purchase of a fine welding machine. This in itself was a great joy for me and quite a learning experience. The garage has always been my place and now it is more than ever. Friends seem to enjoy having a pal willing to help.

The Jeep:
I picked this up way back and didn't really know what to do with it at first. It was a replacement for the 1990 YJ I had. Stock to stock the TJ was better in every way.*

Two weeks after i bought mine my dad bought one just like it. It was all down hill from there... literally...*Our first obstical was to drive down the side of a rock pit. It took a very long time to get enough courage. We were going to back out and i said "screww-it!" and just went. Dad was cussing me on the c.b. because he now had to go too... Been hooked ever since!

There have been many-many modifications. So many of them have been taken off and then replaced. Some just removed because they just plain stunk.*

It has been tipped over but not on its top. Been in water and mud over the fenders. Braved 5' to 9' feet of snow and has spent the night out there rescuing people even dumber than me.*

The whole idea behind my Jeeps existence is to be used for anything I need it for. It can tackle anything in Moab after driving there 1000 and then go get groceries. It can reach remote areas here in Washington at times of flooding, slides or some other natural disaster which we seem to get a lot of. It also makes a great farm implement. "It IS the family fun machine".

THE FUTURE
Diesel? i hope
ARB up front
Near future, 35" Kevlar MT/Rs
Today, Tranny cooler repositioning time.

The best things are the new friends it attracts, the old ones it helps me keep and that it keeps me busy. Always something i can change!**

MY WEBPAGES
http://web.mac.com/dome.detour/DOME_...ventures.html*

Pictures:

jasongjco1

This is my 98 tj I bought 9 years ago as a salvage. Since then I've done alot to it.
-Rock Krawler X-Factor 5.5 inch lift that I stretched to 101" wb*************************************
-Currie high pinion 9 inch*axles front is 31 spline with arb and rear is 35 spline with a
*spool.*Cromoly all around with longfield joints in the front. 4.88 gears.
-4.0 motor with a banks header and custom intake
-AX-15 trans
-Atlas 3.8 t-case
-Warn XD 9000i winch
-Homemade bumper/grill guard
-Homemade 1/4 inch armor from tailgate to cowl
-Boat tailed the rear quarter panels 6 inches on each side with aluminium tailgate
-Rock Crawler fiberglass hood
-Custom cage tied to the frame at 6 points
-Homemade fuel cell that fits behind the rear seat and uses the stock sending unit
-PSC hydrolic assist on custom drag link and tie rod using heims
-Hand throttle, rock lights, and Hella 1000ff driving lights
-39.5/14/15 Super Swamper Iroks on 15-10 Eaton 32 bolt beadlocks
Thanks, Jasongjco1

Unread 08-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #5
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

newracer

Name: Michael Castell
Username: newracer
99 TJ Sport
36" x 13.5" IROKs on 15 x 8 Champion beadlocks
Front Axle- *High Pinion Dana 44,*ARB*Locker,*4:56 gears, Chrome Moly*shafts,**Yukon Super U-joints. 3/4 ton Warn locking hubs, custom heavy duty drag links, tie-rods. Crane diff cover, and custom truss.
Rear Axle-*Super 44 (33 spline Chrome Moly shafts),*ARB Air Locker,*4:56 gears. Blue Torch Fab diff cover
4.5" Teraflex LCG with a custom built four link system in the rear.
The rear is stretched 5"
1" body lift and MORE heavy duty motor mounts with 1" lift
TeraLow 4 to 1.
TerraLow SYE
Terraflex Belly Up skid plate
Warn 9000 winch, Roadless Gear In-cab control and wireless control
Poison Spider Customs*front Stinger, Tube fenders, Rocker Guards and Crush Corners
Nth degree oil pan skid
Wilderness rear bumper, tire rack, CO2 mount, Fuel can mount,*and cargo basket.
The stock gas tank was replaced with a RCI*fuel cell and a custom 3/8" steel skid plate built around it.
Raingler netting
Tuffy center console and rear seat under drawer
OR Fab sport cage.

Unread 08-19-2009, 10:55 PM   #6
wrangler2007
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Silvergoat gets my vote...even if he sold it
I got first vote in

08 F150 5.4L, Super 40 SIDO, Roush Grille, Edge Evolution, Truxport, 2.5" AS Level, 1.5" AAL, 35x12.5x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers
wrangler2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #7
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

a couple of them are missing pics??
Unread 08-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #8
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

seans rig FTW. Who do you know that has a shortened LJ? with a shortened LJ cage?

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #9
wrangler2007
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I said the same thing about the pictures, but they fixed them right after I said it haha. Great job guys on picking these

08 F150 5.4L, Super 40 SIDO, Roush Grille, Edge Evolution, Truxport, 2.5" AS Level, 1.5" AAL, 35x12.5x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers
wrangler2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

despite my copy and paste efforts, some people still cant do it right. oh well

fixed now

Unread 08-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #11
QuickSilverCon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

damn. there are some awesome rigs. I don't know if I can choose just one.

and to those that didn't make it, there were just waaaay to many great entries this month. KEEP TRYING!
QuickSilverCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2009, 11:40 PM   #12
6thelement
2005 TJ Wrangler 

newracer
i am digging those colo tags ,the jeep too lol
Unread 08-19-2009, 11:47 PM   #13
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilverCon View Post
damn. there are some awesome rigs. I don't know if I can choose just one.

and to those that didn't make it, there were just waaaay to many great entries this month. KEEP TRYING!
Pretty much this...^^

And Spyder, you should have put Shanklyns other pics in. lol

Way to go everyone. Good luck. Thanks for participating.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2009, 12:02 AM   #14
JeepDoo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Shanklyn...

that rig is disgusting

nuff said
We've got too many gangsters doin dirty deeds. Too much corruption and crime in the street. It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground. Send them all to their maker and he'll settle them down. - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson

[URL="http://www.norcaljeepers.net/forum/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]NOR CAL JEEPERS FORUM[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f20/sound-system-upgrades-speakers-amps-what-you-need-know-964324/"]Want to hear the music in your TJ, look no further...[/URL]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"][B]Longboard Drunk, Jeep Naked, Ski Powder[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="1"]and finish calculus homework[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JeepDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2009, 12:33 AM   #15
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
Pretty much this...^^

And Spyder, you should have put Shanklyns other pics in. lol

Way to go everyone. Good luck. Thanks for participating.
it was an unfair advantage

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.