Welcome all to the August TJ of The Month Contest!
Here are the rules of the game, if you cannot follow them to the exact dot - you will be automatically disqualified for the month.
• LJ Unlimiteds will be allowed every month regardless
• All pictures submitted must be hosted on your own with working links or you will be disqualified. (URL's only please, [IMG] tags not required)
• ALL PICTURES
must be 800x600 or larger or widescreen equivalent (we will come for you when the year is winding down for a high resolution picture for the calendar) Please submit high quality pictures, your chance at winning could possibly be lessened by a poor quality picture.
• You are allowed to submit a maximum of 3 pictures for entries, if submitted more than 3, we will pick the best ones.
pictures posted in this thread will not qualify for entry, all entries must be sent to the provided Email address
• There are NO
classes, if you didnt win because you got beat out by someone on 1 tons and 42" tires. im sorry, but they wont be able to enter next month so try again.
• Winners cannot enter again till the following year
• Those who did not win can resubmit as many times as they want in the following months
along with your 3 pictures you can send in a list of specifications and a story on how it came to be, so if you got something sweet let us know what it is!
• At the end of the year all jeeps that won the previous months will be automatically entered for TJ of The Year. those 12 entries will be voted on for 10 days concluding on new years eve with the new winner. (decembers contest will be shortened slightly to allow TJoTY) Those final 12 will be put in a Calander for all members to purchase. the top 3 TJ of The Year winners will be awarded Premium 1 year memberships on JF
Please submit your entries in THIS FORMAT
, and put your JF user name as the email subject:
With that, please send all your entries to TJofTheMonth@gmail.com
Please do not send your entry twice, if you are having a problem and dont know if your email went through, send a message to any of the following permanent judges and they will check the email account to see if its there. This thread will be locked on August 18th 2009, a new thread with the top 10 jeeps submitted will be posted to vote on on August 20th. Member voting will be concluded on August 30th at 12PM Eastern Standard Time and the winner of August posted.
Congratulations to last months winner Idaho-Jeep, I would also like to welcome him to our group of Judges. So remember, PLEASE
follow all rules of the contest, have fun and let the games begin!
Judges: RubiconRazorbac ;QuickSilverCon ; Jerry Bransford ; Bennettj13 ; Wheelin98TJ ; bman9089 ; digitalcox ; Idaho-Jeep; spyder6 (Total: 9)