Asking for HVAC help.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Asking for HVAC help....

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 08-19-2008, 09:53 AM   #1
sandmangreg
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Asking for HVAC help....

I drive a 2005 jeep wrangler. I'm having problems with my selector switch. It seems to be stuck on te defrost mode. The fan speed and temp selector switches seem to be working fine. I just can't change it back over from defrost. I've checked the fuses and everything seems in order. Any ideas???

sandmangreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2008, 10:23 AM   #2
tx-Skydiver
1979 CJ5 

You may get better luck over in the TJ section. I'm sure one of the folks there has experienced it. The a/c systems in the JK models are different.

We would need more detail anyway such as do the knobs move ok, just nothing is changing within? Sounds to me like a vacuum issue but I would not know where to look on your model.
2007 JK Wrangler Unlimited (Black), 4" SuperliftRanchoExpress Lift, 36" Super Swamper Irok's covering 16" ProComp's, AFE CAI, FlowMaster 40 Series, Shrockworks Rock Sliders, Rock Hard line of undercarriage skids, Warn Powerplant, Shrockworks Mid-width front bumper, Dana 44 Front
tx-Skydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2008, 11:10 AM   #3
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/all-settings-heater-ac-fan-blow-only-through-defroster-527339/
Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

Brew what you drink, drink what you brew

USN Hull number 54

Last edited by Poor Boy; 08-19-2008 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: found it. utilize the search
Poor Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2008, 10:00 PM   #4
sandmangreg
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanx for your help!!! You saved me a lot of aggravation!! I appreciate it!!
sandmangreg is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.