Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

ARB switch panel - NEW!

8K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Stu Olson 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
That looks nice. I wonder if he could incorporate the fog light switch in too?

#5 ·
I'm sure he'll make it with whatever switch combo you want. In my dealing with 12volt-guy, he was extremely friendly. He made a custom winch panel to my specs, and emailed me pictures of it only a few hours after I first contacted him.

Then after I installed it, he noticed that I had scratched the chrome panel while I was installing it. He contacted me on his own and sent me another faceplate free of charge. You will not be dissapointed with his quality or customer service. :2thumbsup:

wonderboy said:
I like it, too bad it doesn't fit flush with the dash console. But still cool.
I actually like it angled up like that for better visibility... I think I'm going to get one like that but with a different switch layout, and then put the power outlets on the bottom... so anything plugged in doesn't stick out and get in the way.

#7 ·
I have the older winch switch, the handle lights up vrs. the light on top. The light on top is better - easy to see when "armed". Darren's customer service is awesome. The install I did was easy and it's been working for two years troublefree. Much better than the winch cable all over the place. I have the ARB switches where I can get at them and I'm not into switches for everything, but I like the panel switch and his winch switch.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.